Black 03 on Order

jpetre

Established Member
Guys, I am not happy with the spoiler that comes with it. I don't think? I like it from some angles and hate it from others. The black look mean as hell but I was thinking to not get the spoiler but get a Saleen spoiler and put it on there.

I don't want to risk extra holes.

What do you thing?? :-D

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Personally I love the spoiler...i thought to myself at first that i did not like it, however, when you step back and take a look at the car it fits everything together. I dont like the GT wing and im happy with the choice the SVT has made.

Gatorac

Established Member
I was disapointed with the spoiler when I first saw it in the pictures. After seeing it in person and having one on my car....I love it. Makes the car look thick and more musclular. Of course, that is my opinion wich isn't worth much.:)

FWIW, you would have a rare car. Won't be many 03's with that combo.

Here's another angle for ya.

11120583-eca0-028001E0-.jpg

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I say get the spoiler. I agree with topracer, it fits the car perfectly. Also, the saleen wing is just like the stock wing but wider and longer, so if it doesn't use the same wholes it would at least cover them up, you know?

03DOHC

Established Member
I like the rear spoiler. To me it's an anti-spoiler in contrast to those new fangled double-decker 747 sized wing crap that people have nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread