Black 97 Cobra..03 motor

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Wow I can't believe I just read through all 21 pages. It sucks that the market is so bad right now, 2 years ago a car like this would have sold in the first week. With that said I'll offer $10K cash if you can deliver it to Georgia. That's not what you're asking, but it might be more than they offer you for a trade in. I have cash in hand and don't need to go to any bank or anything. Thanks and if you can't do that then I understand and good luck with the sale.

Mark

mellor_21

Established Member
yeah, delete it and sell it to me in a month when i have the down payment ready =) (bank will only loan 6500 grr)
and for people who keep asking stupid ass questions, you're getting a $25,000 car for half that! i'd forget quit a lot for that, but there's nothing about this car thats not awesome.
so for the rest of the dumb questions, just answer "its awesome"

by the way... he said he's keeping it.
lmao lock the damn thread mods.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Delete this thread these people piss me off!

Sorry, it's a nice car but with non-functional a/c, non-functional cruise, cracked paint on the bumper, bad spot on the roof, a stock T45 tranmission and a stock rearend, $10K is a decent offer. Has anyone offered any more and actually pulled through with cash?

FWIW, I paid $8750 for the 96 Cobra I had with built motor, Procharger D1SC, T56, and built 8.8 and that was before the economy took a dump.

Last edited:

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Sorry, it's a nice car but with non-functional a/c, non-functional cruise, cracked paint on the bumper, bad spot on the roof, a stock T45 tranmission and a stock rearend, $10K is a decent offer. Has anyone offered any more and actually pulled through with cash?

FWIW, I paid $8750 for the 96 Cobra I had with built motor, Procharger D1SC, T56, and built 8.8 and that was before the economy took a dump.

I offered him $11,500 back in January/Feb. and also offered to pick it up in 2 days but I was turned down, so I believe he's pretty firm on the price :shrug:.... but he did tell me back in the day no lower than $12,500 what's the price now?

Last edited:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
all you tire kickers need to gtfo seriously

this car is worth way more than the asking price, i drove the car back from baltimore with him without a single hick-up and the car has been well taken care of and drives top notch and is extremely fun and fast.

So please just stfu :kaboom:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member

this car is worth way more than the asking price, i drove the car back from baltimore with him without a single hick-up and the car has been well taken care of and drives top notch and is extremely fun and fast.

it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it, I never said it wasn't nice or fast

Black03WPB

Established Member

What is honestly with all this hostility? I was an incredibly interested buyer, and yet all my questions, as well as the other people in this thread, are met with insults and hostility, all from the sellers "friends"

TERMINATED97

Established Member
its the internet guy dont take it or me so seriously

stfu

kthanksbye
ok.gif

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I feel your pain, a dude on LR has a L with built block, 2.3 whipple, sup mods and $$ in other shit and still cant sell it. He went as low as 18500 and still didnt sell. GL

lbesaw03

Established Member
Well it dosent matter, because its mine in 2 weeks!!!:banana: For REAL DOUG!!:rockon::beer::beer::beer::beer:

leeluther252

Established Member
Sorry bud that sux this car hasnt sold. Its certainly a beauty. I'd buy it right now if I could get financing. Just dont have the extra cash laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread