Black 97 Cobra..03 motor

Apicia

Established Member
OP might be better off starting a new thread, probably would get rid of all the repetitive questions

I agree, let this thread die. Spring is upon us. Make a new thread and answer all the dumb questions in the initial post. Lay out a nice ad, nice price, and sell this puppy!

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
trade for a low mile lightning? sorry if you have already said no to trades but i didnt want to read all the posts

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
I'm in the process of selling my truck... its on ebay and if it does sell ill be in contact with you could you pm me your phone?

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
Thought this might help you...For those that can only get what that bank will loan you on it there is always Capital One Auto Finance. If you have a half-way decent credit score (and I mean just like 650 or better) they'll loan you the money for this car. They tell you how much you can spend and then send you a blank bank check for you to write out to the seller. They do require a copy of your and the seller's driver's license to make sure you're not buying from someone in your own household. I've bought two cars this way and it worked fine for me both times. Also for you people that need a lower payment, you can put it on 6 years! Of course it's at 10% on a used car at 6 years but at $12,200 your payment would be $224/month. Just thought I'd add that since I've bought and sold cars this way.

Sick, Sick ride by the way! Good Luck!

Dubbsy

Go big or go broke.
Established Member
Any pictures of the underside? Any history on the car prior to Maryland?

Driven winters, smoked in, etc?

Last edited:

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
People need to stop asking dumb questions here. theres more info on this car on this thread than any other for sale ad ive ever seen, its a steal at the price hes asking so either just grow some balls and buy the car or stop wasting his time. If you're too lazy to look through the threads to find out all the info you want to know on the car, its obvious you're not buying the car.

Apicia

Established Member
People need to stop asking dumb questions here. theres more info on this car on this thread than any other for sale ad ive ever seen, its a steal at the price hes asking so either just grow some balls and buy the car or stop wasting his time. If you're too lazy to look through the threads to find out all the info you want to know on the car, its obvious you're not buying the car.

+1. For 12k, does it matter? Just buy the damn car. You can get picky when spending 30k on a twin turbo Cobra, but a lot of these questions are useless.

"How is the carpet?"

DrZacharyus

Banned
Thought this might help you...For those that can only get what that bank will loan you on it there is always Capital One Auto Finance. If you have a half-way decent credit score (and I mean just like 650 or better) they'll loan you the money for this car. They tell you how much you can spend and then send you a blank bank check for you to write out to the seller. They do require a copy of your and the seller's driver's license to make sure you're not buying from someone in your own household. I've bought two cars this way and it worked fine for me both times. Also for you people that need a lower payment, you can put it on 6 years! Of course it's at 10% on a used car at 6 years but at $12,200 your payment would be $224/month. Just thought I'd add that since I've bought and sold cars this way.

Sick, Sick ride by the way! Good Luck!

Effective 4/15/2008, Capital One Auto Finance does not provide financing for the following vehicles: vehicles older than 7 years, vehicles with more than 70,000 miles, auto purchases from individuals (private party or person-to-person auto sales), motorcycles (dealer or private party), or lease buyouts. Vehicle must be purchased from an authorized dealership. View FAQ "Are there any vehicles Capital One Auto Finance does not finance?"

Dubbsy

Go big or go broke.
Established Member

I read through all the damned pages...
and did not find the info I wanted.

They're honest questions and I'm seriously interested in the car, but I don't want something that smells like shit after being smoked in for years because that just doesn't come out, and I've watched plenty of vehicles rot away in no time after spending time a couple of years on salty roads.

If he wants to answer the questions then I'll move forward with making some calls. If not, I'll move on.

Last edited:

TERMINATED97

Established Member

Thanks man. That's why i'm not answering half of the questions..just wasting my time.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I read through all the damned pages...
and did not find the info I wanted.

They're honest questions and I'm seriously interested in the car, but I don't want something that smells like shit after being smoked in for years because that just doesn't come out, and I've watched plenty of vehicles rot away in no time after spending time a couple of years on salty roads.

If he wants to answer the questions then I'll move forward with making some calls. If not, I'll move on.

I do smoke but the car does not smell. The underneath of the car is clean. I thought I posted pics of it some where in this thread.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I cant believe this car is still for sale. For a person like me who has a 03 cobra that was boughten new by me after selling my 96 cobra that was and still is my favorite car. It would be like having the best of both worlds. If my 03 was payed off which wont be till september I would be all over this. Someone man up and by this freaking car!!!!!!!!!!!

Black03WPB

Established Member
+1. For 12k, does it matter? Just buy the damn car. You can get picky when spending 30k on a twin turbo Cobra, but a lot of these questions are useless.

"How is the carpet?"

Wait, so people who are spending $13,000 on a car has no right to have certain expectations, yet someone who is spending $30,000 does?

That's arrogance, pure and simple

Apicia

Established Member
Wait, so people who are spending $13,000 on a car has no right to have certain expectations, yet someone who is spending $30,000 does?

That's arrogance, pure and simple

You misunderstood. Someone that is spending 30k, or even 20k on a 93 Cobra, might be looking at it as an investment. This car has a powertrain worth as much as the asking price. It would be a great daily driver or weekend warrior.

Don't go around judging people by a single post, that is arrogant, pure and simple.

Black03WPB

Established Member
You misunderstood. Someone that is spending 30k, or even 20k on a 93 Cobra, might be looking at it as an investment. This car has a powertrain worth as much as the asking price. It would be a great daily driver or weekend warrior.

Don't go around judging people by a single post, that is arrogant, pure and simple.

Hardly a misunderstanding, you never said anything close to that in your original post. So either you're backpeddling, or you have a lot of trouble portraying your point to a post. I still strongly disagree with what you said but that's fine. Your second point is correct but with this market, you'd be surprised at the amount that cars are selling for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread