Black Chrome?

99BlackL

Established Member
Dont quote me on this but, I believe anywhere form an 1" to 1.5" adaptors. Maybe someone whose done it will chime in and let us both know the details

amacvey

Established Member
ill tell you what, you buy them, ill test them out and evaluate them and once im done with that process ill let you know what you should do :)

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
DSC02079.jpg
[/IMG]

here's some black chromes on my gt. had them about a year and a half-2 years now roughly.

DSC02076.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02078.jpg

Stinger2007

Established Member
yeah....what he says.

Who cares who else likes it but YOU! It's YOUR vehicle. It doesn't make sense to me why everyone gets on here to get other's approval for the visual looks of your vehicle. :shrug: I didn't buy my truck b/c someone else liked it. I bought it b/c I like it. Do what YOU want to do. If you like it. That's all that matters.

+1....:lol:

never thought of the staggard look, I wonder if any performance differences if any? I heard having this staggard setup does make a difference.

The rims look really clean, I likey.:beer:

qwklightning

Established Member
what size wheel adapters do you have to go with to put Mustang wheels on the Lightning?

Dont quote me on this but, I believe anywhere form an 1" to 1.5" adaptors. Maybe someone whose done it will chime in and let us both know the details

I have done this with 05+ bullits. You don't want to go any thinner than 1.25", I have 1.25" up front and 1.5" out back. You also want to make sure you get 05+ mustang wheels, with the adapters the backspacing is perfect. Stock wheel has 5.8" backspacing, 05+ mustang wheels have 7.27" backspacing, with a 1.25" wheel adapter you end up with 6.02" backspacing which is pretty close to being perfect, of course this is with 10" wide wheels all the way around. Once finshed my front wheels only stick out .25" further than stock. I used the wider rear adapter to push the wheels out a little further. Some like the stagered look with the 9" fronts but I like the wide luck all the way around, makes the truck look low and fat.

100_5390.jpg

100_5384.jpg

I say go for it, I like the Fr500's and I diffinetly like the black chrome. Might have gone this route if they were available when I did mine.

Users who are viewing this thread