Black Chrome?

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
Different in a good or bad way Eric?

Who cares who else likes it but YOU! It's YOUR vehicle. It doesn't make sense to me why everyone gets on here to get other's approval for the visual looks of your vehicle. :shrug: I didn't buy my truck b/c someone else liked it. I bought it b/c I like it. Do what YOU want to do. If you like it. That's all that matters.

soniclightning

Established Member
I've only seen black chrome rims in person once. At first I thought that they were regular chrome rims with a layer of brake dust on them. They did look good in my opinion. Definately different.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Be nice to see in pics... I considered having my OEM wheels done in black chrome several months ago but put it on the back burner till I could research it a little more.

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
Who cares who else likes it but YOU! It's YOUR vehicle. It doesn't make sense to me why everyone gets on here to get other's approval for the visual looks of your vehicle. :shrug: I didn't buy my truck b/c someone else liked it. I bought it b/c I like it. Do what YOU want to do. If you like it. That's all that matters.

+1

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Different in a good or bad way Eric?

Different in a good way. I like when things are different from others. I myself do not like the FR500 wheels themselves, but I think they look really good in the black chrome finish.

I do agree with 4rdsvtdriver. Whatever makes you enjoy the truck is the most important thing.

99BlackL

Established Member
4rdsvtdriver, I understand what your saying but it is always nice to see what other people think. When it comes down to it, i'm obvisiously the one thats gonna make the final decesion. And to add to that, asking what others think may have given someone else a similar idea. Thanks for your opinions guys

ecoastkid

Established Member
I just made a mess!!!....I love those rims and i love the finish....

I'd do it myself but I'm VERY close to springing for my built motor

99BlackL

Established Member
^^Haha. It seems like there are some mixed opinions but in the end, like many of you said, I have to make the final decision. Thanks for opinions guys.

f150harley

Established Member
what size wheel adapters do you have to go with to put Mustang wheels on the Lightning?

Users who are viewing this thread