Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I bought a Sony TV 65" Bravia x850f at best buy last weekend for 1k. We are also buying furniture for the basement. My man cave is almost complete!

Now the fun part mounting it on the wall.

I might go to Walmart tonight at 1-2am and look around.

View attachment 1530761

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Post a pic or thread when your basement is done man. Besides cars I love seeing people’s man caves or basement bar set ups etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Post a pic or thread when your basement is done man. Besides cars I love seeing people’s man caves or basement bar set ups etc.

I wish I had more before pictures, it was ghetto. We lived in this house for 14 year's and the upstairs was the only livable space. Now we have another bathroom and bedroom. Just need the custom shower glass, some wood trim putty, furniture, and some cleaning.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I wish I had more before pictures, it was ghetto. We lived in this house for 14 year's and the upstairs was the only livable space. Now we have another bathroom and bedroom. Just need the custom shower glass, some wood trim putty, furniture, and some cleaning.

Bad ass man. My basement is what I call my winter man cave when it’s too cold to be in my garage. Even though my wife and kids have put some junk in one part of it.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Its for the Golden Tee setup I'm getting built. It doesnt have to be 4k. I just know golden tee on a 125" will be a blast :)

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
1/2 thanks.
Lol. TBH I had forgotten about the amazon thing and you posted up after I had already bought the first item.

My plunder for the day was a HERO7 Black from AAFES, T6i bundle from Amazon (the wife is going to flip her shit when it shows up, in a good way), 55” Samsung from bestbuy, an expensive ass coffee maker and instant pot from kohl’s (thanks @CV355 for the reminder of slickdeals), and a dewalt drill and impact wrench from amazon (not sure how much you get Travis, but the price was ~$475). After all that, I had to leave my CC out of the wallet as it is smoking uncontrollably...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Lol. TBH I had forgotten about the amazon thing and you posted up after I had already bought the first item.

My plunder for the day was a HERO7 Black from AAFES, T6i bundle from Amazon (the wife is going to flip her shit when it shows up, in a good way), 55” Samsung from bestbuy, an expensive ass coffee maker and instant pot from kohl’s (thanks @CV355 for the reminder of slickdeals), and a dewalt drill and impact wrench from amazon (not sure how much you get Travis, but the price was ~$475). After all that, I had to leave my CC out of the wallet as it is smoking uncontrollably...

It varies how much they kick back, but it can add up to enough over a month to buy some new add-ons for the site. I'm actually working on an Amazon store (with a banner) for SVTP to make it even easier.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Need to see what else they have that runs off those batteries but the torque on these things is crazy. That’s about $50 under everywhere else I’m seeing
I’ve got a 1/4 impact driver, flash light, the drill coming in along with the impact wrench. All run on the 20v Max battery system.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
ex_q80_w400_h_46513228_2153529141366103_8297136457999450112_o.jpg

This deal won't last long. Send in your bare cores clean and we will give you a cnc job with springs. Also if you need a coyote shortblock today is the day. 1000$ off any assembled shortblock in stock. Call before items are gone. 313-561-5500 ext 126 my name is Jake

ex_q80_w400_h_CoyoteHeads.jpg
ex_q80_w400_h_P04_LPP750105_main1.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Trying to make the push to get my 8 year project back on the road.

So far I have locked up a McLeod RXT and aluminum flywheel along with pivot ball, MGW shifter, BMR A Arms and Torque Brace Kit, Canton SC and PS Tanks, Tremec 26 spline upgrade, Steeda SC Tensioner, and Toyo T1 Sports for the front wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread