Black Friday Deals - Post Them Up

jessie_sanders

Established Member
B&W make some sweet speaks, and this is a great price for these. I would expect them to be excellent in a 2 or 2.1 channel setup in a small to medium sized room. They will work in a home theater setup as well. I always recommend a sub (Hsu Research or SVS) to fill in the bottom end, if funds permit. Depending on the genre and the type of listening you do, your room setup, and your other hardware, these may be all you ever want. At this price point these would be a nice foundation to build the rest of your system around.
Are you pretty familiar with home theater equipment? I have a system that I'm tweaking for maximum performance. I was on a AVR forum but was booted because I'm not a libtard.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you pretty familiar with home theater equipment? I have a system that I'm tweaking for maximum performance. I was on a AVR forum but was booted because I'm not a libtard.

Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

I have a 7.2 setup for 80% 2 channel music and 20% movies. Denon AVR; Elac Uni-Fi 2 main and center channels, HK surrounds (but looking to upgrade these), a Hsu Research ULS15 sub and a Velodyne 10" second sub. I have an older Panasonic HD projector onto a homebrew 115" backlit screen. I use the on board Denon Audyssey tuning, and then adjust from there because my room is an odd L shape.

Last edited:

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I have a 7.2 setup for 80% 2 channel music and 20% movies. Denon AVR; Elac Uni-Fi 2 main and center channels, HK surrounds (but looking to upgrade these), a Hsu Research ULS15 sub and a Velodyne 10" second sub. I have an older Panasonic HD projector onto a homebrew 115" backlit screen. I use the on board Denon Audyssey tuning, and then adjust from there because my room is an odd L shape.
I have a similar setup with different speakers but also used Odyssey for tuning. I think my question is more in regards to room acoustics. My room is kind of odd.

Users who are viewing this thread