ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
What is it? The link isn't working for me

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
IMG_4518.png

robvas

Established Member
Sunex 3/8" Impact Socket Set - Home Depot, by the way, has the same set for the same $59 price.'

Gearwrench 3/8" Impact Socket Set - $58.39

Nice tip about Home Depot. Good if you have some gift cards etc

However, they don't have them in the store. They take FOREVER to order shit. I bought some Tekton tools from them since they were the cheapest I had found. But it took like 8 days.

Here's the HD delivery dates on that SUNEX set. Amazon is bringing mine tomorrow (could have picked it up today as well)

Attachments

• IMG_7089.jpeg
    IMG_7089.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 56

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I have several pair of these. Nice under my ski bibs/pants, or wear for cold weather walking, or under my biking shorts. I thought they ran a little on the big side. Always free returns.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I have several pair of these. Nice under my ski bibs/pants, or wear for cold weather walking, or under my biking shorts. I thought they ran a little on the big side. Always free returns.

Had my wife throw a set of these in the cart. Been looking for a reason to get a pair for work for quite awhile now. Are they a pain in the ass to put on and take off as tight as they are?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I use adapters like this a lot. These are impact quality too. Make nice table gifts too.

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 10.07.55 AM.png

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Had my wife throw a set of these in the cart. Been looking for a reason to get a pair for work for quite awhile now. Are they a pain in the ass to put on and take off as tight as they are?

Nope, not at all. You want them snug. They're pretty comfortable too. You may want to get a couple different sizes, you can always return them.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
If your looking for a home audio speaker upgrade: $1K off each speaker.

Bowers & Wilkins 704 S2 Floorstanding Loudspeaker - Slim & Compact Tower Speaker, Aerofoil Woofers with Flowport Technology, Standing Speaker for Home Stereo System, Gloss Black https://a.co/d/29rcHmO

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
2018-2023 Mustang Hood Vents (aka heat extractor vents)
They only have limited pre-painted colors left.

1700963626151.jpeg

These are what I had purchased ~year ago. They're color matched to my bucket. Super easy installation. If you don't care for them, you could easily switch back to stock.

Use coupon code "Deal20" for an extra 20% off.

1700964054474.jpeg

Same as above, but unpainted.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
If your looking for a home audio speaker upgrade: $1K off each speaker.

Bowers & Wilkins 704 S2 Floorstanding Loudspeaker - Slim & Compact Tower Speaker, Aerofoil Woofers with Flowport Technology, Standing Speaker for Home Stereo System, Gloss Black https://a.co/d/29rcHmO

I had to read this post twice to make sure I saw a grand off each speaker accurately.

Clicked the link just to be sure.

Christ! That’s some cash (and a hell of a deal if that’s actually the going price) for a speaker set.

Do these work in a surround system? Or are they stand aloneS? Subs?

EducAte me.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I had to read this post twice to make sure I saw a grand off each speaker accurately.

Clicked the link just to be sure.

Christ! That’s some cash (and a hell of a deal if that’s actually the going price) for a speaker set.

Do these work in a surround system? Or are they stand aloneS? Subs?

EducAte me.

B&W make some sweet speaks, and this is a great price for these. I would expect them to be excellent in a 2 or 2.1 channel setup in a small to medium sized room. They will work in a home theater setup as well. I always recommend a sub (Hsu Research or SVS) to fill in the bottom end, if funds permit. Depending on the genre and the type of listening you do, your room setup, and your other hardware, these may be all you ever want. At this price point these would be a nice foundation to build the rest of your system around.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
B&W make some sweet speaks, and this is a great price for these. I would expect them to be excellent in a 2 or 2.1 channel setup in a small to medium sized room. They will work in a home theater setup as well. I always recommend a sub (Hsu Research or SVS) to fill in the bottom end, if funds permit.
Good stuff man.

I’m running a 5.1 system that I know little to nothing about. Previous owner (2006 manufactured home) has 4 speakers in the wall.

I threw in a center speaker, grabbed a Yamaha receiver a few years back, and a single Klipsch sub year before last. It honestly does everything I ask as a normal movie guy.

There are days though that I consider axing the “in-wall” speakers for something a little more wild.

Users who are viewing this thread