Black Panthers in Philly in front of polling place.

sb306

Established Member
Good times! Nothing like Obama supporters supporting the cause. These guys will be happy with the outcome. That should tell everyone something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MTQVMatW0"]YouTube - RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6yG4awvEM"]YouTube - Fox News Crew Confronted by Black Panther Party[/ame]

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
all it says is that some crazy guys support Obama. Im sure some just as retarded people support McCain and supported Bush, Clinton, and Perot. No matter who the candidate is there will be the sane supporters and the crazies lol.

sb306

Established Member
True. But if it had been the kkk there would have been a thread about it. LoL.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I had heard about this debacle, but hadn't seen a video. I wonder how long it took before the local police department removed them.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
It pisses me off when all these people are voting for obama cause hes black, hes one of "your" people. That offends me. What if i walked up to you and said im voting for McCain cause hes white and hes one of my people.

Not only that but the black panther's are pulling this shit. If the KKK showed up there would be UPROAR.

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, the Black Panthers actually DON'T support Obama. I'll have to find a link but this was the big discussion on local radio yesterday.

brentman2007

Established Member
Yeah it is really sad that Racism won this election. I would like to see the numbers on how many blacks voted for mcain :shrug: Im sure they were ridiculously low. I mean If that many white people voted for obama (which they did) That alone proves that the racism no longer exists on a grand scale for caucasions. But people of color are actually the judgmental ones and It was proven this election :nonono:

That being said the even sadder part is that a congress and house Got voted democrat again even though they were one of the most corrupt and had the wort approval ratings of all time just because of dumb sheeple obama supporters that just voted all democrat. But no one pays attention to that.

The good news: There are NO EXCUSES NOW :beer:

Hope obama is great and the U.S dollar is the strongest of all time when he is done

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
Yeah it is really sad that Racism won this election. I would like to see the numbers on how many blacks voted for mcain :shrug: Im sure they were ridiculously low. I mean If that many white people voted for obama (which they did) That alone proves that the racism no longer exists on a grand scale for caucasions. But people of color are actually the judgmental ones and It was proven this election :nonono:

That being said the even sadder part is that a congress and house Got voted democrat again even though they were one of the most corrupt and had the wort approval ratings of all time just because of dumb sheeple obama supporters that just voted all democrat. But no one pays attention to that.

The good news: There are NO EXCUSES NOW :beer:

Hope obama is great and the U.S dollar is the strongest of all time when he is done

+1, good post.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, the Black Panthers actually DON'T support Obama. I'll have to find a link but this was the big discussion on local radio yesterday.

So let me get this straight, you think the Black Panthers all had a cup of tea while watching Maury, then decided to go vote for McCain.

Users who are viewing this thread