Black Saleen 18x10's on Red Cobra (pics)

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
I am in the process of converting my '93 Cobra to five lug using '03 10th Ann. hardware. I have had the rear done for a while now and have been running a set of 5 lug replicas but I wanted something different for the track. I think that they would almost work like this but I have shorter Moser axles to push the tires in a little which wil help when I install the lowering springs. I should have this complete front and rear next week after I get a few bits for the front.

I think that it will look great once I get it lowered and new axles installed. (note that rims are not bolted up due to the need for reduced diameter lug nuts)

Let me know what you think! :beer:

Pictures have the following:
1993 Cobra
1997 Cobra Axles (longer than FOX)
FMS Brackets
Stock Springs
275/35/18 BFG Drag Radials
18X10" Saleen Rims from http://www.americanmuscle.com

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

Last edited:

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Looks really GOOD, I like the black replicas! Guess you got the 93 Cobra 5-lug replicas also? Post up more pics when you get finished!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
looks good, but it looks like your drivers side is high (mine was as well on my 2). Maybe think about trimming the Drivers side rear spring a 1/4" to even things out.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
To each their own. I think some blacked out tri-stars like a 93 R would look a LOT better!

Hey, you ever have that car to the Uftring Ford dealer car show? I use to live in the Quad Cities, and would go to that show ever year. I might have even seen your car there if you had it back in 99-02

Users who are viewing this thread