"Black Sunshine" (2010) on Sportlines (pics inside)

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Installed the Sportlines, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, and Camber bolts this afternoon.
Used the "Spring Cmpressor-less" install method for the front worked absolutely perfect. I used two of the 4 camber bolts I got to correct 2 degrees in front, I will take it for a alignment next week, but I think the Camber is probably about perfect, just a little more negative than factory but still in specs(I suspect)

Anyway, looks pretty bad ass, I drove it a bit, and the ride feels about the same, I am still on stock dampers BTW. Not sure what I am gonna switch to later, maybe try Bilstiens.
dsc04102f.jpg

dsc04101p.jpg

dsc04100c.jpg

dsc04098b.jpg

dsc04097g.jpg

dsc04094rw.jpg

dsc04093k.jpg

dsc04092m.jpg

dsc04091k.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqPClltS5k8"]YouTube- White Zombie - Black Sunshine ft. Iggy Pop[/ame]

:rockon:​

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Looks great, but what is the "spring-compressor less method" for the fronts? I K-springs for my GT and I want to do them myself but I don't have a spring compressor and I don't want to pay for it.

-Mike

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Looks great, but what is the "spring-compressor less method" for the fronts? I K-springs for my GT and I want to do them myself but I don't have a spring compressor and I don't want to pay for it.

-Mike

See my other post on "front spring instal options"
It explains it all, its basically alot like doing springs on the SN95/New Edge cars.

blown65

Established Member
Looks really good, I was worried about going with those cause some others looked too low. Might have to rethink that now. lol

Carlos c

Established Member
Besides coilovers the Sportlines is the only way to go IMO.

Looks Great! Sits perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread