black terminators with cobra R hoods.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
I cant find any pictures of them:nonono:, post up some terminators in black with cobra r hoods or any color terminators that have cobra r hoods :burnout:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
My Cobra R hood... where it belongs... on a Cobra R.

:lol1:

2vja7eu.jpg

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Keep in mind that a regular Cobra R Hood, aka 95 style is a different hood than the ugly ass 00 R hood (which my GT had unfortunately :( )

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I was going to defend him for being a newb. But then I saw he's been here for 6 months. Grace period is over.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
not exactly a terminator but a newedge cobra photoshoped in black.
36401246598be1851d78oco.jpg

This is sexy, even though this hood "BELONGS" on a "REAL" cobraR this looks MUCH better. the "REAL" cobraR to me looks like a 16 year old kid, got a hold of a body kit magazine and went at it. The front Fascia is hideous.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
This is sexy, even though this hood "BELONGS" on a "REAL" cobraR this looks MUCH better. the "REAL" cobraR to me looks like a 16 year old kid, got a hold of a body kit magazine and went at it. The front Fascia is hideous.

I really only want the hood. I don't know why I have been getting so much grief from everyone about this.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I really only want the hood. I don't know why I have been getting so much grief from everyone about this.

dude, i was on your side. I was being sarcastic as to what everyone else says about the hood only belonging on one car. hence the CAP letters. The statement of the hood only belongs on a CobraR is ridiculous. no one bashes people for putting a 03 cobra motor in a fox because "it doesn't belong there". so why do it about a damn hood. I definatley say put the hood on your car. they make it in Carbon fiber, thats the one i like.

cobra_matt

Established Member
Will a 3.4 Whipple fit under a Cobra R hood on an 04 Cobra? Just curious because it would look better than a plain cowl hood.

61mmstang94

Established Member
WTF! Why?? How much different do you think a Terminator and a Y2KR are??

Look at a 2000 Cobra R.

What's wrong with the hood you have now?
What's the problem? The man wants to see pics of a particular hood on a particular car to get an idea about what it looks like since it's not so common. Also, how is this any different than the tards that start a thread every other day asking people to "post up those pics of saleen wheels" which are played out and easy to find pics of without starting a thread?

My Cobra R hood... where it belongs... on a Cobra R.

:lol1:

2vja7eu.jpg
Want a cookie? :rollseyes

you dont need to be a newb to want to mod your car differently then others.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread