Blackbeast99's KB Mach 1 (570 RWHP) Video

chadO

Established Member
must....... shift.............faster
mpa_trek1.gif

it just looked like you fell of the face of the earth during shifting, ready STOP!..Go...

none the less, good video, sounds sweet.

Last edited:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
it just looked like you fell of the face of the earth during shifting, ready STOP!..Go...
:D That pic is hilarious. Well there wasn't any reason for him to be ripping through the gears, ever since he broke an input shaft he's a little more careful when shifting, got a 26-spline now though.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
No music version link added.

it wont let me put it on my ipod :(
That sucks, I don't know much about those new fangled devices, does it usually load .wmv's? Maybe movie maker encoded it in some odd codec?

Last edited:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
your mach is now one of my favorites!!! and lankhoss, ur z is just sick!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
No music version link added.

That sucks, I don't know much about those new fangled devices, does it usually load .wmv's? Maybe movie maker encoded it in some odd codec?

lol nevermind, i forgot i had a converter on my comp.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Yeah the Mach has logged a lot of time in the shop over the past few years. Awesome to see it finally at 100%.

Now I just need to get mine back, it's sitting at Injected Engineering waiting to have the engine pulled, then to Pro-Line to get a new crank - been down for 2 months already!

One of us goes in the shop, another one comes out, it's hard to get them all out at the same time, :D

03DSGMACH

Established Member
Oh very nice mach. Those parts of the vid where it slows down to show the front of the car looks mean ass hell.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread