Blade's Cobra

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
This is completely random, but I was wondering if anyone knows who owns Blades legendary 03 Cobra?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eddie had a nice Cobra, but I think it was more his videos that were legendary. It is possible the car has changed hands more than once. My own '03 Cobra has changed hands at least 4 times. Usually it is hard to track down current owners. I cruised with Eddie a couple of times when he lived up here. Really nice guy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember that video, Ray. It brought back memories seeing Eddie's engine bay and list of mods. One of the amazing things, is that back then the list of available motor mods was a fraction of what Terminator owners have today. Pushing 460-475 hp to the wheels was epic. 480-495 put you into a very elite group. Fun times.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
One of the most humble guys you will ever meet.

Agreed. Meet him a few years back at a local car meet on the Berlin Turnpike. He was riding shotgun in his Dad's Ford GT. I think he had gotten into some trouble with the car and he ended up selling it. I told him his video's are one of the reason I bought an 03 Cobra. Cool Guy.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Thats a great question! I have a couple of his videos saved on my computer still. I wonder what build # it was. I vividly remember sitting in my freshman year dorm room watching his videos back when i had my 95 GT thinking some day im going to own a terminator. Now I do :banana:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Was that your Z06 in the video?

No sir, I didn't meet him up until he had already gotten rid of the Cobra.

Never raced him. Might have been interesting, IIRC he told me his cobra trapped around 120ish give or take a few with pulley and supporting mods.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, he lived in southern Massachusetts and then moved to Florida. He spent so much time in Connecticut (Berlin Turnpike area) I'll bet more than one person thought he lived here.

Ray, it would be neat if he was able to come up for your Spring gathering. The stories that he would tell. :)

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
No sir, I didn't meet him up until he had already gotten rid of the Cobra.

Never raced him. Might have been interesting, IIRC he told me his cobra trapped around 120ish give or take a few with pulley and supporting mods.

Ok. It looked to be a mostly stock Z06, but the color was right.

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
I actually watched his comp video yesterday coincidentally LOL
He had some great video editing skills to match the right song with the vids he made.
Heard he got in trouble down here in Florida running from the cops which forced him to sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread