Blisten or Tokico Shocks & Struts?

Lee

Established Member
I just had the "regular" MM subframes installed and I'm quite impressed and pleased. The Vert now has noticably increased chasis stiffness and much less cowl shake. I considered the full lengths but it required more welding on my rare Vert than I wanted.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I didn't want to mod my 94 at first, but soon I found myself with no a/c, no backseat, empty trunk w/no soundproofing, rollcage, welded seams and a drivetrain/ suspension far from stock. What the F happened in two years??? Too bad, but the L is soon down the same path. Do they have therapy sessions for people like us?

96CynRnr

Established Member
Venom...

Therapy is called a heavy right foot ...and watching a Chevy owner drool at a 7000 RPM redline.

Sorry all just had to get that in ... bad Darin bad Darin :bash:

/darin

Last edited:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I had a whole restaraunt come out the doors as I laid about 100 ft of rubber down the road with my L and shitty michelin mxv4 tires for fun...lots of smoke. My roomate about crapped his pants. That's a cause for drooling.

96CynRnr

Established Member
I agree... the Lightnings are the um... king of rubber distrabution technology? lol... I love mine for a daily driver add to that few people are able to recognize it! (I have no badges on mine... just small paired lighting bolts painted on in place of the door logo's) but boy do their mouths drop when it leaves in a big puff of smoke and howl of rubber... then just small tail lights leaving the scene of the crime at great velocity... damn that's just good Americain fun!!!! /darin

Users who are viewing this thread