blk and white 2014 C7 vette

wma8706

Established Member
I've only seen the red and silver so I did a quick PC to see what they might look like....
54102113.jpg
57503567.jpg
31270010.jpg
3hcopy7.jpg

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
The black one is sinister as hell, but the back is still hideous, and that is what most people are going to see most of the time anyways. :D

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Black would be the best color to hide the tails, the front and extra side windows were a nice touch

They jacked the head-lights and led running lights off the '13 Viper GTS but looks sick

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Man they should have changed the color of the calipers. That yellow just clashes with the blue IMO.

I agree. However my guess would be that GM is showcasing it's customization options with that car.

Around 2010 or so, GM started letting orders come in with all kinds of customizations. That included several different colors for the calipers, seats and even the headlight backings.

You can't order a C6 any more, but if you wanted to, you could have ordered something like a Velocity Yellow GS with red interior, blue calipers, black wheels and red headlight bezels.

It would have looked absolutely ridiculous and nobody would, but GM would have let you.

Edit: Here are all the color options for the C7. Obviously these colors will change through the years as all models do.

Arctic White
2014_Corvette_Stingray_Arctic_White_Kerbeck.jpg

Black
2014_Corvette_Stingray_Black_Kerbeck.jpg

Blade Silver
2014_Corvette_Stingray_Blade_Silver_Kerbeck.jpg

Crystal Red
2014_Corvette_Stingray_Crystal_Red_Kerbeck.jpg

Cyber Gray
2014_Corvette_Stingray_Cyber_Gray_Kerbeck.jpg

Laguna Blue
2014_Corvette_Stingray_Laguna_Blue_Kerbeck.jpg