BLK CHRM FR500 + NT01's on (PICS)

totheduals

Established Member
Just got everything put on today.
18x9 and 18x10 Black Chrome FR500's
Nitto 275/35/18 up front and 315/30/18 in rear (BIG THANKS TO MATT FROM DTD)
MM Low Pro IRS bolt and no spacers. Have about 3/4 inch of room on the inside.
PIC Whoring Time!
IMGP2533.jpg

IMGP2537.jpg

IMGP2538.jpg

IMGP2540.jpg

IMGP2542.jpg

IMGP2543.jpg

IMGP2544.jpg

hipower

Established Member
very nice, I am a very big fan of black chrome. But just a warning those NT01's are only meant to be for you rear tires. I own a set, and was thinking the same thing. Then I contacted Nitto tech support and they said that they are only for rear application. And they are really only meant for open track/courses, but who care they are awsome and handle great on the street. Just be careful on the rain, they have very little tread depth to start with. G/L...

Predatorbird

Established Member
The rear tires don't scream "315's", but they still look good. The wheels look great on the car, now drop it some more. :rockon:

EverGreenScort

Established Member
Im selling a set of those right now brand new if anyones interested lol *shameless plug*

they look awesome in black chrome

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
why is the tread facing opposite directions, i know it looks cooler but shouldn't it be the same

Graves

Established Member
why is the tread facing opposite directions, i know it looks cooler but shouldn't it be the same

It has something to do with them being competition tires, I think. I was wondering the same thing when I first bought mine. You can rotate them, also.

I have the same sized tires in the rear on my car, only they look a lot wider than the set in the pics above.

Users who are viewing this thread