Blood Enterprises???

PhknPst OJ

Its party time!!!
Established Member
My 04 Cobra runs great.....of course, although just like most of the Cobra owners on this site they want more. So do I, so I started checking into some things and decided that I want to put on a 2.81 upper with a 4lb lower. Ill be using billetflow pulley's as well as their idler kit. I currently have only a magnaflow cat-back. I also want to put on Magnaflow's x-pipe and a K&N air filter system. Maybe a heat exchanger as well??? Well down to the point. I want it done right, not only safley but also carefully...I love my Cobra very much and have decided to take the risk of voiding my warrenty :??: Im not sure if thats the smartest thing since my car has only 6k miles on it but..........Thats what my little inner devil tells me to do :rockon: So I checked into and contacted some speed shops in my area and the best choice for me seems to be Blood Enterprises in Auburn Washington. I spoke with Chad there and he was extremely helpful. They were working on an 03 when I talked to him and he said that the car was running everything I was talking about and turning the dyno at 462rwhp. I would be throughly happy with that number. I only plan on spending about $2000-$2500 give or take. I figured they would put the pulley's on throw it on the dyno burn me a chip and on I happily go. Thats a perfect world. I really enjoyed their courtsey and I think I would feel comfortable letting them work on my car. I was just wondering if anyone here has dealed with them or if any one has any other advice for me? Thank You so very much for your time reading this thread and any help or advice would be greatly appreicated. :pepper: Sincerely Preston Moffet

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
drive to sambandits shop mile high dyno in CO you will be happy lots of people highly reccomend him on various sites, he knows his stuff cobras are his bag baby

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never heard of them Preston. But there are tons of local shops around the country that work on '03/'04 Cobras. I would say Chad is about right (or a bit conservative) on the power estimate. I made 457 with a 2.90 upper only, so with cool conditions I would expect your combo to make between 460-470rwhp with the K&N intake and Magnaflow catted X-pipe. I had the same X-pipe by the way. But if I were to do it again I'd go with the MRT catted H-pipe. I never liked the exotic tone of an X-pipe. The MRT doesn't change the classic Mustang tone. JMO.

Best of luck with your mods. I think you'll be very happy. Oh, and the tune you get will be critical to making big power. Wish I could recommend another shop in your area but I don't know of any.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
You can also check out FAST Specialities in Vancouver WA, and Sambandits shop in CO, he is a great guy

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
i use them exclusivly. they are awsome guys chad is the man, they are doing my 03 swap into my 99, and they are very helpful. they also come out and race with some of the crew. Anyway i deff recomend them. Tell them aj sent you.
Good luck
AJ

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
That is true, they do come to the races with you. They are pretty cool, I havent actually used them, so I was just letting you know who I have used.

rick

Users who are viewing this thread