Blowed away an Impala SS

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT X 2
HUBCAPS!! LOL!!! Oh No.... Man you gotta get some cop rallys on that thing or something. That's WAY too plain looking. Who am I kiddin'... my Cavalier is as plain as they come, but yet, it doesn't have HUBCAPS! :D :D

Her's is grey w/a lt. grey bottom. She has aftermarket poilshed rims on it. Her boyfriend used to run that... before she gave 'em the BOOT.

LOL dun tell my wife but I was looking at some 18" rims this weekend ............ would be super sweet

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
That thing's gotta kinda blow in the snow huh?

LOL not too bad I carry 300-400 lbs of windows and siding in the trunk, BTW my times were based on having all that crap in the trunk too........ I am not sure how much that would effect my times, anyone have any ideas?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
WHY would you race with that much crap in your trunk and HOW did the tech guy let you??

That was me and steve playing with the G-tech last week on the caprice..... hahahaqh if I showed up at the track with all that ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Hey man you guys are majorly harshing............ jeremy you are half right old impalas were V8 only new ones are V6 only. The Ole impala is quite a car, and could kick the crap out of most everything out there, when moddified correctly................ just my .02

BTW I hate the new ones................... Now back to our regualrly scheduled Ford SVT broadcast

-Zach

Now don't get my wrong I love the SS's. However, in 97 when I had my brand new GT. Completely stock, I mean paper filter here, I took a Brownish colored SS from a light up to 80 by 2 lengths. When we pulled up to the next light he was telling me that his Impala was just to heavy to get up to speed. I had my wife in the car with me at the time.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Booyah

Now don't get my wrong I love the SS's. However, in 97 when I had my brand new GT. Completely stock, I mean paper filter here, I took a Brownish colored SS from a light up to 80 by 2 lengths. When we pulled up to the next light he was telling me that his Impala was just to heavy to get up to speed. I had my wife in the car with me at the time.

Was it brown???? if it was there are no brown ones, only green maroon and black......... could have been maroon i guess...

Users who are viewing this thread