Blower Coversion

BM1

Established Member
Hahahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See "black mach 1" even if you try to blow up a Mach 1 you cant! :lol1:

You should really change your name to "black turd 1", it suits you better and more accurately

It's not my fault the car is slow. Buyer beware when you're looking at Machs and expecting them to run decent...

BM1

Established Member
Um... yes it is. :rollseyes

I gave it all the power it should need to run decent and it's still a turd. Ford really hit a home run with this piece of work. Your shit wouldn't be any faster at this power level so don't act like it should be.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I gave it all the power it should need to run decent and it's still a turd. Ford really hit a home run with this piece of work. Your shit wouldn't be any faster at this power level so don't act like it should be.

OK..that last statement right there, proves you are doing nothing but trying to get under our skin......it's that simple.....stock machs have been quicker than that, and there is PROOF everywhere. I was right....you are simply here to start shit.

Buyer Beware - this guy doesn't know the difference between a GT and his own car.

BM1

Established Member
OK..that last statement right there, proves you are doing nothing but trying to get under our skin......it's that simple.....stock machs have been quicker than that, and there is PROOF everywhere. I was right....you are simply here to start shit.

Buyer Beware - this guy doesn't know the difference between a GT and his own car.

I know the difference quite well. It consists of a sticker package, a cheap shit shaker that doesn't do anything, and a price tag $5,000 more expensive.

Spartacus

Banned
I know the difference quite well. It consists of a sticker package, a cheap shit shaker that doesn't do anything, and a price tag $5,000 more expensive.

Actually I think it was a mark up of $10k, so you should just eat your own bullshit sandwich now you troll!!! :bash:

Truly the most ignorant guy on SVTP as of right now! Or are you a girl? hmm... answers seem alittle pussy and very week comebacks also, yep Im going to call it... female that knows nothing!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Thank you for proving my point......cause those are hardly the differences (even if true).
Actually I think it was a mark up of $10k, so you should just eat your own bullshit sandwich now you troll!!! :bash:

Truly the most ignorant guy on SVTP as of right now! Or are you a girl? hmm... answers seem alittle pussy and very week comebacks also, yep Im going to call it... female that knows nothing!

Actually....your both wrong.........26k v. 29k (local/markup pending)

BM1

Established Member

GT was $25,000 new

Mach was $30,000 new

Nice math.

BM1

Established Member
Um..NO DUMBASS....mach was 29, and the GT was 26..fuggin tard. this coming from the idiot that states the GT has a better bottom end.:bash::poke::kaboom:

The GT was $25,000 here and Mach was $30,000. You're wrong.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
The GT was $25,000 here and Mach was $30,000. You're wrong.

wow.....maybe you can't read, and that is the basis of all your problems...I SAID LOCAL/MARK UP PENDING....UH DUH.

But.......we all realize now, just how knowledgeable you are...I mean the brain capacity is astonishing.:nonono:

Spartacus

Banned
In my area the Mach's were $30k+ because of dealer mark ups, and GT's @ $25k, I think not. They were a dime a dozen out here those two years of 03/04 sitting around $22k. Thats what I based my numbers off of.

Let me guess, you got it from the internet? :poke: Hahahahahaha.

"The internet is a full of information... its also full of ignorant morons!" "black turd 1" I rest my case.

BM1

Established Member
In my area the Mach's were $30k+ because of dealer mark ups, and GT's @ $25k, I think not. They were a dime a dozen out here those two years of 03/04 sitting around $22k. Thats what I based my numbers off of.

Let me guess, you got it from the internet? :poke: Hahahahahaha.

"The internet is a full of information... its also full of ignorant morons!" "black turd 1" I rest my case.

There's nothing ignorant about the fact that the car is still not what it should've been. You still haven't denied anything related to that so I assume you agree. Thank you.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
There's nothing ignorant about the fact that the car is still not what it should've been. You still haven't denied anything related to that so I assume you agree. Thank you.

Cause it is pointless...you aren't living in reality.

Reality is, you suck at driving. You probably left @ 4000rpms and shifted at 6000....you suck..it's that simple.

Spartacus

Banned

wtf are you talking about!? Ive been saying all along that the mach 1 is a great platform and better than the cobras in 99/01 how is that not denying it? Damn man, pull the hair outta your crusty old ears and pay attention. You run around here calling everyone a liar and telling us we are stupid for buying a Mach 1, when really youre the retarded one who bought a car you know nothing about and cant drive it! Take your ignorant stupid ass and jump off that ledge already! What a ****ing tool!

scotmach

Established Member
I was right....you are simply here to start shit.

I agree with this point. He also started a thread on this subject on the M1R that got closed. For all I know he just started this crap up to get people going and maybe has nothing better to do with his time.

jleews6

Established Member
If anybody is interested in doing this ,I have a complete 04 Cobra setup from the Mass air meter back. I think the only thing that might not be there is the heat exchanger because we were going to let someone borrow it and Im not sure if we got it back. All this stuff came of a wreck that had 300 miles on it.Everything still looks brand new. the belt still has the ink writing on it.
PM me or Email me @
[email protected]

Thanks
John

Users who are viewing this thread