Blowfish shifter bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufferfish

Established Member
My apologies. I forgot to add "loop" after the DS. I was talking about the top section of the DS loop (what I'm calling the yoke in this instance).

ah, i see. the connection between the upper to lower is slotted, but uses 8 serrated flange bolts with serrated flange nuts. the slot is for fine tuning the height of the box to prevent contact with the body. it doesn't have enough downward adjustment to contact the driveshaft.

does that answer your question?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Yes sir, that does. Thanks for the reply.

Are you going to have TQ specs on any of the hardware, or just tight is when it won't move + 1/4 turn? lol

beef97

Established Member
View attachment 21865
I've been using this prototype on my car for over 2 years. It does make it feel like a T56.
No noise or vibration at all. Shifting feels rock solid. It's bolted to the top of a Stifflers driveshaft loop.
Essentially the same concept as the Blowfish bracket and about half the weight.

Looks interesting! Where did you get this prototype from? Does it work with a steeda shifter?

chao5.0

Established Member
dude, i looked at carting for my oldest years ago...that is not at all a cheap hobby! he did football instead;)

feel free to email from the site with any questions about the brake cooling kit. happy to help out.

I was able to answer my question by looking through the pics on your site about the brake cooling.

pufferfish

Established Member
sorry everyone. the site has been down since yesterday afternoon due to an issue the popped up causing people to mistakenly order multiple times. i hope to have it back online by tonight.

Coyote5o

Established Member
sorry everyone. the site has been down since yesterday afternoon due to an issue the popped up causing people to mistakenly order multiple times. i hope to have it back online by tonight.

If duplicates were made, will they automatically be deleted? I only see one order in my Recent Orders, but wanted to double check.

pufferfish

Established Member
The potential redundant orders occurred from around 9pm EST Wednesday, to 2pm EST Thursday and only when paid by credit card and the customer actively attempting to order again when reaching a 404 error code after the payment screen. These redundant orders, if not already refunded, will be when it is sorted out. If you fit this criteria, please check your credit card statements to make sure only one charge remains. If you have more than one, contact us. We won't keep your money, promise.

BUCKET

Established Member
Well, given web site down any other place to look at your battery relocation setup?

86Fbody

Established Member
Added pic of final product sans powder coating to the first post of the thread.

Coyote5o

Established Member
Looks awesome, are they going to be powder coated all those pretty colors from the CAD renditions :). Also, any updates on when they may ship - not trying to rush anything! Just trying to plan accordingly, since i recently injured my hand and can't do the install myself.

86Fbody

Established Member
Looks awesome, are they going to be powder coated all those pretty colors from the CAD renditions :). Also, any updates on when they may ship - not trying to rush anything! Just trying to plan accordingly, since i recently injured my hand and can't do the install myself.

I am not sure what color they will be but I believe they are shipping on or around Labor Day.

pufferfish

Established Member
no pressure, but sales have been unreal and there are 12 left unspoken for in the first batch. the sale ends when they are gone. then the regular price and the next batch will be ready around the beginning of october.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Options for custom powder coat? Would you be willing to ship them in raw form for someone to powder coat a custom color?

Coyote5o

Established Member
Unless the car is on a lift, you really won't be able to see this thing at all. I assume it's going to be similar to the Stifler DS Loop in terms of appearance on the car.. so unless its a show car idk if that's worth the extra $$.. though its not my $$ so i won't argue beyond this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread