Blown DSG 96 Cobra

ChipR4cam

Established Member
Thanks guys. I really love the car, but it's not the most practical thing for me right now. It looks even better with the BFG Drs on it now. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Blinkstang

Established Member
ChipR4cam said:
I'm really looking to get an 06 Mustang GT because I have the A-plan. I can get a pretty good discount on them. Ford also has 0% right now so.......

Cool, if ya change your mind let me know - and bump for a sweeeet Cobra!

ripnroar46

Established Member
Thanks, I might put it up sooner, there is a few real nice cars for sale right now I'd like to get. Could you send me more pics of it? I'd like to see some interior pics.

E-mail address: [email protected]

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
ChipR4cam said:
It still has less than 12k. Good luck selling your's man. Let me know.

Would you be interested in trading for a 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 with 26,000 miles?? Mods are SLP LM 2 catback, MGW short throw, and a K&N filter. It recently got 28 mpg on a trip I took to Michigan and it has made a great daily driver and it has recently run a 12.84 @ 107 mph on Nitto 555R's. I'm willing to sell it for $19,000 and have some extras that will go with the car.

Last edited:

ChipR4cam

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
BADASS RIDE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the DSG especially on a 96-98! I wonder how it'd look with tenth anniversery wheels?
Thanks man, you too!!
drivesideways46 said:
Would you be interested in trading for a 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 with 26,000 miles?? Mods are SLP LM 2 catback, MGW short throw, and a K&N filter. It recently got 28 mpg on a trip I took to Michigan and it has made a great daily driver and it has recently run a 12.84 @ 107 mph on Nitto 555R's. I'm willing to sell it for $19,000 and have some extras that will go with the car.
I'm not really sure. Do you have any pictures?
ripnroar46 said:
Thanks, I might put it up sooner, there is a few real nice cars for sale right now I'd like to get. Could you send me more pics of it? I'd like to see some interior pics.

E-mail address: [email protected]
I'll try to get some soon. I just need to vaccum it.

Last edited:

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
ChipR4cam said:
Thanks man, you too!!

I'm not really sure. Do you have any pictures?

I'll try to get some soon. I just need to vaccum it.

I have tons of pictures, what's your e-mail address??

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Im gonna be selling my car soon, I need some money bad but if I can finance the 14k for this one then ill be grabbing this oneif its notsoldby the time I sell mine. This is without a doubt one of the best looking cobras ive ever seen.

ChipR4cam

Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Im gonna be selling my car soon, I need some money bad but if I can finance the 14k for this one then ill be grabbing this oneif its notsoldby the time I sell mine. This is without a doubt one of the best looking cobras ive ever seen.
Thanks for the compliments. How much are you asking for yours?

qwikhuh

Established Member
$14,900 for a beautiful built motor blower Cobra and no bites.....Unreal. WTF happened to the market for these cars?

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
If this was before I bought my cobra that car would have been sold already.

Good luck with the sale

Free bump.

Users who are viewing this thread