blue @ HRP Texas

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
High 10s...........Now that I got the traction problem under control......it's time to turn it up.

01svtL

Established Member
Badass Mike!
I'm hoping the temps will drop soon, so I can make it back to the track before I go back to school.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I showed my g/f those vids last night and told her I wanted my truck to be that fast..... :thumbsup:

BTW, who's the woman in the pic?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Holy **** :eek: that was GREAT :rockon: , Nice Video and KICK ASS Reaction, was the guy in the stang SLEEPIN?

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
BTW, who's the woman in the pic?[/QUOTE]

Thats my girl friend, and she likes running the Lightning as well. She ran an 11.6 her first time out.

The exhuast is JDM ......long tubes, high flow cats, and Mags with 4" tips. Now you may ask why I did not go with the Silver bullit, it is because on long drives....Like Houston to Waco(which I do every weekend) it would be to loud and would start getting on my nerves.....been there done that ;-) .

The guy in the stang was pissed, but I only got faster as the night went on, so he didn't race me again.

The best was the ricer with the Nitrous........Oh you think your Farm truck can bet me............

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
DAMN Mike!!!! Your tuck is just a hole shooting MoFo. What a BEAST!!!!!!What Kind of traction bars are you running? Great VIDS and she sounds awesome. :thumbsup:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
I am running the 58" long bars and QA-1s all the way around, so I don't have to remove the sway bar.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Nice video's you got there. I was at the track up here in Denton a few weeks ago and had a gt go up against me and he took me out the hole as I spun then my stall kicked and I was out. He left after that

Users who are viewing this thread