Blue Nose Pitbull & Jack Russell

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Don't start that shit, please tell me your kidding? If not you probably have no experience with the breed, and you probably just go along on what the media etc says right? Because the dog bit a little boy.

Or maybe because he personally got attacked by one? It might be the owner's fault, the media, or whatever; but it's the reputation they have.

Anyways, nice dogs! Kinda weird how you sat them on a table for a pic though. :lol:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
It is worth it to note that generally speaking, whenever someone says "Blue nose" or "Red nose" when referring to their APBT, that it is most likely not really an APBT, but a staffie, or some concoction of APBT.

Not to say that it isnt a nice looking dog, it is. Just saying, in my experiences, "blues and reds" havent been pits, and their owners have no clue about what a real one should look like.

Yea, I was just trying to be nice about it :) I have an actual Pitbull and a Shiba Inu/Pitbull mix.

Not saying that American Bullies are bad dogs just too many people call them Pitbulls when they aren't. I'm a huge fan of Pitbulls and stand up for them whenever I can. Great family dogs.

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Yea, I was just trying to be nice about it :) I have an actual Pitbull and a Shiba Inu/Pitbull mix.

Not saying that American Bullies are bad dogs just too many people call them Pitbulls when they aren't. I'm a huge fan of Pitbulls and stand up for them whenever I can. Great family dogs.

Indeed. I have a Pit-mix myself. And my sister has two APBTs. Best breed of dog out there, Ill never own another kind. Scratch that, my next dog will be a Bull Terrier.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments, guys. They get along great with each other, but I have to say that the Pitbull is aggressive towards the majority of other dogs. She'll get along with any person all day long and she's a big sweetheart, but when it comes to other dogs, there's just something that makes her get defensive.

The Jack Russell is actually the aggressor (the male) and starts fights with the Pitbull all the time. He'll actually give her a quick bite on the side (probably to stay out of reach of her mouth) when they're fooling around being aggressive. She never bites him, but she'll smack him around with her huge paws all day. LOL

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
i love how they are on a table. Hahaha. Pitt looks awesome bro.

Thanks, Jr. They do that every morning before I feed them.

i have a combination of both

How funny. Is the Pitbull a female and the Jack Russell a male?

ur pit looks mean and storng. like it could beat me in an armwrestling match.

She's incredibly strong and she can jump a good 3 1/2-4ft. off the ground. She's super lean during summer and weighs around 85lbs., but she gets around 93lbs. during winter usually. She's definitely a bigger Pitbull though. She stands tall and has a wicked deep bark.

One time I was going to jump the wall into my backyard last winter because I forgot my keys in the house and I was going to get in through the back door (I usually leave it open for the dogs during the day), but I didn't think about what their reactions would be. She charged me like freight train and with a bark/snarl that even scared me. Once she heard my voice, she backed down, started wagging her tail, and waited for me to jump down from the wall. I just thank God I didn't jump straight over. LMAO I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but I was wearing a sweater with a hood over my head (I buzz my head so I need the hood) and probably looked like a prime suspect.

I guess it was just some reassurance knowing that she's a flawless guard dog. I feel sorry for the SOB that goes into the house or backyard without being invited.

mr2cam

Established Member
I love that picture, very nice dogs! I have a Jack Russel also, and he is definatley the aggressive one out of the 2 dogs, but he has never bitten my other one. As for pits being dangerous, it all depends on how the owner treats them, one of our mechanics has a pitbull and she is one of the nicest dogs ive ever been around.

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
bro my pit just told me she wants your dogs pups ha, no joke both dogs look great

l_93a702ce93044740b1940747ff068408.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread