Blue Nose Pitbull & Jack Russell

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I love that picture, very nice dogs! I have a Jack Russel also, and he is definatley the aggressive one out of the 2 dogs, but he has never bitten my other one. As for pits being dangerous, it all depends on how the owner treats them, one of our mechanics has a pitbull and she is one of the nicest dogs ive ever been around.

The only thing people have to worry about when they're invited into my house is being licked to death. LMAO

bro my pit just told me she wants your dogs pups ha, no joke both dogs look great

l_93a702ce93044740b1940747ff068408.jpg

Thanks, brotha. You've got a good looking boy there. :beer:

]sVt[Po|son;9136279 said:
Good looking dog

Here's mine

6830_535209879974_202307316_31716183_2309093_n.jpg

This thread is full of good looking dogs! :rockon:

not a big fan of pits but damn thats a good looking dog.

Thank you. :)

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
We have a Jack Russell....He is about a year and a half old (and still a complete physco), how long did it take yours to calm down?? That is if he is pretty calm..

mr2cam

Established Member
We have a Jack Russell....He is about a year and a half old (and still a complete physco), how long did it take yours to calm down?? That is if he is pretty calm..

It depends, I have had 2 and both of them were old when I got them (adopted both of them). I would say around the age of 7ish for the average Jack Russel. I had one that was about 10 and she at times could get hyper but for the most part she just loved to play catch and even kick a soccer ball around with her.

ModularFan

Established Member
The only thing people have to worry about when they're invited into my house is being licked to death. LMAO

Thanks, brotha. You've got a good looking boy there. :beer:

This thread is full of good looking dogs! :rockon:

Thank you. :)

Does your dog play bite? meaning your pretending to hit your wife or girl friend or child, and goes after the aggressor. My aunts boxer does that all the time. He loves me to death, but If I play fight with him he knows when to be serious and not.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Does your dog play bite? meaning your pretending to hit your wife or girl friend or child, and goes after the aggressor. My aunts boxer does that all the time. He loves me to death, but If I play fight with him he knows when to be serious and not.

Yes. I think that's a dog trait in general. LOL

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Just a quick picture of a couple of my pups basking in the morning sun.

Pups.jpg

The Blue Nose Pitbull is 4 years old and weighs 90lbs. and the Jack Russell is 5 years old and weighs 18lbs.

I also have two 1/2 Shitzu's, 1/2 Yorkies. I love dogs. :D

reminds of the famous WB cartoon of Spike & Chester:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94"]YouTube- Sylvester, Chester, and Spike - Sylvester says WTF[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread