Blue Oval Bash at the Beach November 9th-11th

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Money inbound--Black 03 cobra, hopefully all goes well with this remote tuning to where I can run the car, cause right now its garbage.

Definitley update ASAP on hotel discounts, and which ones are closest to the target lot.

Why don't you head to XXX with us and dial in your car :shrug:
Consider!?!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'd love to man, but im about $800 deep into my current tuner (Eric Brooks) he has a great reputation and can get the job done were just playing the data log game right now. might be something to do with wiring to the pumps. I drop to 1.5lb of fuel pressure during shifts!!! kinda scary...

sdg97232

Established Member
Money inbound--Black 03 cobra, hopefully all goes well with this remote tuning to where I can run the car, cause right now its garbage.

Definitley update ASAP on hotel discounts, and which ones are closest to the target lot.

Your car looks SICK dude! Im thinking about running the same wheel and tire combo on my cobra!

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Brads handled all my previous cars, went from making 480 on 11 psi on my turbo car to 540 with just some tuning, not to mention it's much more than just WOT, he spends a lot of time on the part throttle. Which is where the car is driven the most, smooth and buck free.

force recon

Established Member
This sounds like a great time, I just moved to Freeport fl from Seattle Wa. I will be there ...will PayPal in the next couple days

I will be bringing a 07 GT500

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Force, watch out for them po-po in your county, they are "pull over happy." I'm a few minutes away from you, let us know when you get that GT500. :)

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I don't want to take anything from this thread, but BY GOD, we all have to go to Mustang week next year from the Crestview, Pensacola, PC area...I want to hit this event so bad, and to rock 15 or more badass cars would make the drive that much easier..

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I don't want to take anything from this thread, but BY GOD, we all have to go to Mustang week next year from the Crestview, Pensacola, PC area...I want to hit this event so bad, and to rock 15 or more badass cars would make the drive that much easier..

Considering most of us rock drag radials we'd need some blue painters tape if we plan to caravan lol...

Users who are viewing this thread