Blue Oval Bash at the Beach November 9th-11th

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'm givin her all shes got captain! Been chasin the same problem for a month and I'm still dumbfounded. But will do all I can to make it. Hell, I go to "Spring Fling" out there every year and it's not half as cool as this sounds.

What problem are you chasing. I've probably been through it or someone else on here has. Maybe we could help out

HardHittaz00

Established Member
What problem are you chasing. I've probably been through it or someone else on here has. Maybe we could help out

Don't want to thread jack, but it would be great if someone could. After today I'm out of ideas. If you get a second take a look at my thread I put it out pretty detailed. And any help and opinions are greatly appreciated! http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...eed-help-getting-boost-back.html#post11994242

I also see you are in Crestview. If I do get to go I'm trying to get a couple buddies in on it too. Maybe we call all meet up along the way.

AUSTANG

Established Member
Moving to PCB in 3 weeks, so Add me to the list, 2010 GT500

Just an FYI might want to choose another spot at Pier Park than Target for the meeting spot. I am told they are not very friendly to car clubs and meets. I would at least check with them ahead of time.

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Moving to PCB in 3 weeks, so Add me to the list, 2010 GT500

Just an FYI might want to choose another spot at Pier Park than Target for the meeting spot. I am told they are not very friendly to car clubs and meets. I would at least check with them ahead of time.

Welcome to the area! As far as Target, we've had a couple photoshoots in the past with fairly large turnouts, and haven't caught hell yet.
I've been told that if we are out of the way and civil then there's no problem. We'll call when the event gets closer and get they're approval.
Thx for the FYI heads up...:beer:

AUSTANG

Established Member
Welcome to the area! As far as Target, we've had a couple photoshoots in the past with fairly large turnouts, and haven't caught hell yet.
I've been told that if we are out of the way and civil then there's no problem. We'll call when the event gets closer and get they're approval.
Thx for the FYI heads up...:beer:

Thanks, look forward to getting down there and meeting up with everyone.

I had been told from family down there they have seen several mustang groups run off from there. Must have been acting up.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
5.0 Magazine will be doing a shoot on my brother and I for a "Sibling Rivrarly" Feature since we both have KB terminators in close comparison, I'm thinking about having them come during this event. The Editor and I have been in great contac latley and starting to become buds..haha. Atleast maybe he can get a sweet couple group shots to throw into the magazine??? what do you guys think?

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Sounds like a good idea man. Thank you for thinking about us.

So I take it your brother is coming to this event. Give me his name and what year car and I will add his name to the list.

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
5.0 Magazine will be doing a shoot on my brother and I for a "Sibling Rivrarly" Feature since we both have KB terminators in close comparison, I'm thinking about having them come during this event. The Editor and I have been in great contac latley and starting to become buds..haha. Atleast maybe he can get a sweet couple group shots to throw into the magazine??? what do you guys think?

that would be amazing to have that kind of coverage at our event! your borthers car sounds like its bad ass as well!

Users who are viewing this thread