Blue Oval Bash at the Beach ~pics~

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
If you use an actual tree to decide who left the slower time can still decide who
Passed the line first if you "tree" them and them you don't have to go to the video to see if the one dropping arms "flinched" or not
Because realistically if he moves at all it's go time

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Dude, this is ****ing bananas.

Nothing wrong with the way it went down at all. Scotty deserves a damn round of applause for even doing it for US to have fun. He coulda said **** that and stayed home and not dealt with the issues and jerked his dick all he wanted.

Maybe y'all should go out more and do some dig street racing. It goes down exactly like that every where i been.

If you jump you nut up and admit it. It's just a race. We will have have more and we will all lose.

93foxbody

Established Member
It wasn't a grudge race or anything of that matter. So in the case of "chase is a race", that's null and void in this conversation. Turbotrail's Dad jumped, plain and simple, it's not that serious. It was for $150, not $1000+. Deal with it.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Whoa I think you guys are under the impression I'm upset.. I literally meant it would drop all confusion for any race. Realistically he could have waited there
Till Scotty put his hands in his pocket and won being faster than everyone...

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
And for the record, I say these things about the tree because the event is at the drag strip not the street, why not utilize the equipment you have in front of you, not in any way bashing Scotty

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Haha will do, I'm sure I won't keep it the same and you need to get yours back together you gotta be close to some sort of record if you ran 6.70 without a cylinder you should be low 6s and only on 10psi..

Just bring it over and we will do the "Scott special" aka spray on top of the blower. You bring the beer

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Whoa I think you guys are under the impression I'm upset..
I assure you guys, Greg's not upset :beer:

And for the record, I say these things about the tree because the event is at the drag strip not the street, why not utilize the equipment you have in front of you, not in any way bashing Scotty
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread