Blue Oval Industries

NXGHOST

Established Member
Some companies are such jokes. I ordered some products from Blue Oval Industries (Their Cheap China Made headlights and a few other things. About an hour after I placed the order I emailed them and asked to remove a few products from the order…..No response. A few days later they ship the order and low and behold, the items were not removed. I emailed them again 2 times, no response after several days…. What jokers. I tried calling, they never answer or the phone is busy. Who do companies decide to have such bad service?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I don't think I ever heard anything good about about Blue Ovals customer satisfaction. I try to buy everything locally but if I do place a stateside order it goes to 5.0 Restro. Excellent service and stock.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
32V NACobra said:
I don't think I ever heard anything good about about Blue Ovals customer satisfaction. I try to buy everything locally but if I do place a stateside order it goes to 5.0 Restro. Excellent service and stock.
ditto.. 5.0 resto for the win.. A little more expensive but excellent service..

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Company's will most likely never return emails....If they give you shitty customer serivce...give them shitty employee service. That's how I always see it.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
I wonder if these companies troll their customers forums looking for feedback and opinion on them. They should if they don't.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Blown_By_You said:
ditto.. 5.0 resto for the win.. A little more expensive but excellent service..

50resto sells the BOI lights.
You may get better customer service, but you get the same "quality" lights.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
32V NACobra said:
I purchased a set of FORD headlights from them off ebay for $59. Just the 2 lights themselves for a Fox project I had going on. They showed up on time and were FORD. I was pleased. The following week another set showed up that I didn't order or was ever charged for. Needless to say I was happy. So there's your Good story. :banana:

scuzzdude2587

Established Member
I just ordered the headlight header panel (mine's cracked) from them, as well as seat track extensions...The box for the headlights came today, for a '99+ mustang :cuss: and no word on the seat extensions.... +1 bad review for BOI

Users who are viewing this thread