BMR Suspension Breaking into the 79-04 Mustang Market! Sneak Pic K-Member Pic

BMR Tech

Some quick fitting today. Also did some revisions to some other items. I may just stick to keeping everything in this thread.

Attachments

• Fitted.jpg
    Fitted.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 384

oldmodman

Established Member
Thanks for keeping 94-04 Mustang mods coming!

^^Boy Howdy^^

And here is an idea that is not necessarily your cup of tea.

A better than stock, good looking, DROP IN RADIATOR that actually drops in and fits with absolutely no screwing around. I bet you would sell several thousand of them within a couple of years. Especially since Ford no longer has any in the parts pipeline.

P.S. Will you be offering different colors of powdercoat? An additional special order cost would be more than acceptable.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
And here is an idea that is not necessarily your cup of tea.

A better than stock, good looking, DROP IN RADIATOR that actually drops in and fits with absolutely no screwing around. I bet you would sell several thousand of them within a couple of years. Especially since Ford no longer has any in the parts pipeline.

OMG THIS. I don't care how it looks as long as it drops without modding everything to make it fit and work right. I'm dreading the moment my factory one dies

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Chassis and Suspension only guys....

Once companies start going into all directions, they become okay at everything and masters of nothing.

Many of the companies we compete with, cannot even remotely "hang" with us when it comes to suspension. In their defense, I can't hang with them with catch cans, billet antennas, door knobs and cold air intake etc.

wmfateam

Established Member
Chassis and Suspension only guys....

Once companies start going into all directions, they become okay at everything and masters of nothing.

Many of the companies we compete with, cannot even remotely "hang" with us when it comes to suspension. In their defense, I can't hang with them with catch cans, billet antennas, door knobs and cold air intake etc.
I love this post and it made me laugh or loud. Thank you!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I'm really liking this. Hell, I might be switching out my current aftermarket k-member for these if it keeps going in the direction it seems to be going.

SVTXTC

Established Member
Hoping this one doesn't require you to have to relocate the factory ground like the $1200 Steeda one I just purchased does.

mark23svt

Established Member
This is coming out just in the right time for me, I was already starting to look for a good k member that I could use with my stock a-arms.

TRBO VNM

Hoping this one doesn't require you to have to relocate the factory ground like the $1200 Steeda one I just purchased does.

Of all potential install issues and this is what you have a problem with? LOL FYI, most require that ground to be moved. Drill a new hole, clean off some paint and put the screw in. Paint to protect any bare metal.

BMR Tech

Updates on the front stuff coming soon!

In the meantime, we are working hard on other easier parts to design and make.

For example, we just released our Chromoly Offset "race" LCA....

And we also have this new VERY badass and innovative double adjuster design for the Poly/Bearing LCA set-ups. We are actually shocked that no one had a design like this, as it is stronger, saves weight and allows for true stock style spring and sway bar locations due to the increased space savings. I am very happy with it.

(added the drawing of the LCA as a reminder of how it is suppose to look)

Attachments

• MTCA052H_1024.jpg
    MTCA052H_1024.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Poly bearing adjustable LCA.jpg
    Poly bearing adjustable LCA.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Double Adjuster 1.jpg
    Double Adjuster 1.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 242

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Subbed. Willing to be a tester too lol. Would love something like this for the street and possible autox/open track.

SVTXTC

Established Member
Of all potential install issues and this is what you have a problem with? LOL FYI, most require that ground to be moved. Drill a new hole, clean off some paint and put the screw in. Paint to protect any bare metal.

No, the fitment, alignment, cutting, re- welding and repainting was what I had a problem with. The ground relocation was the first thing I noticed when mocking it up. I'm all about the details and this would be so easy to resolve as it's just a little less material in that area to not have to mess with a factory ground. I expect to relocate for a $400 unit, but not when gouged for three times the amount of competing units and let's not forget the wait. We made it work.

Users who are viewing this thread