Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
juicebox_l.gif

:lol:

Taking no sides but that is funny.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I love SVTP, who would think that we have people arguing over races between Mitsubishis and Bimmers on a site called SVTPERFORMANCE.com?

I don't mind other cars posting on this site, I'm always interested in hearing about what people are doing to all types of cars, but get the ****ing drama out of here.

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
I love SVTP, who would think that we have people arguing over races between Mitsubishis and Bimmers on a site called SVTPERFORMANCE.com?

I don't mind other cars posting on this site, I'm always interested in hearing about what people are doing to all types of cars, but get the ****ing drama out of here.

i think that because this is the only website (that i know of) that allows the discussion of street racing without being banned or the post being deleted, we get a little bit of every car manufacturer in here...i know i like being here and talk about street racing.
.....of course with street racing, comes drama, and hilarity ensues.... ;-)

dantheman91

Established Member
just some food for though this is a 2011 gt vs new m3
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muRC7WJHgmA"]YouTube - Super Coupes Drag Race!: 2011 Ford Mustang GT vs 2011 BMW M3 Coupe[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOwSPccbzl4&feature=channel"]YouTube - Super Coupes Track Attack! - 2011 Ford Mustang GT vs 2011 BMW M3 Coupe[/nomedia]

Last edited:

exdeath

Established Member
If you havent noticed European cars exceed putting power to the ground vs american cars with OLDER technology.

Technology? Like struts and control arms? :rollseyes You do know BMWs use McPherson struts just like a 30 yr old Mustang right?

Last edited:

exdeath

Established Member
I predict 335i wins for the same reason a Terminator also wins against a 5.0.

Similar weight, similar power, but huge torque curve and power under curve from the forced induction. The 5.0 is n/a engine and really has to wind out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread