BMW m8c cs 800hp Zed El Juan

ArabianOak

Established Member
Back story: young kids in an lt1 trans am tried to run me right before this. I devastated them like innocent victims and gave them the thumbs up.

A minute later an 800hp zed el Juan pulled up. Full bolt ons around 800hp (I assume crank).

Asks to do a 60 roll with the kids behind me.

I won by a few car lengths up to around 130mph. I started to really pull hard after that which tells me it must have the same gearing as the auto z06 from that year.

The kids caught up to me at the next light going berserk and told me they recorded it. They then text me this video. lol.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Back story: young kids in an lt1 trans am tried to run me right before this. I devastated them like innocent victims and gave them the thumbs up.

A minute later an 800hp zed el Juan pulled up. Full bolt ons around 800hp (I assume crank).

Asks to do a 60 roll with the kids behind me.

I won by a few car lengths up to around 130mph. I started to really pull hard after that which tells me it must have the same gearing as the auto z06 from that year.

The kids caught up to me at the next light going berserk and told me they recorded it. They then text me this video. lol.

tumblr_mr7zcnLrLz1ry3qezo1_500.gif

Who knows what "FBO" is on an LT. Unless it was H/C and meth/fuel system he was not at 800 tho. Without these he would be more like 650.

Was he manual or auto? The ZLE manual is track specific and has a really short 6th gear.

Great vid, you made those kid's day.

ArabianOak

Established Member
tumblr_mr7zcnLrLz1ry3qezo1_500.gif

Who knows what "FBO" is on an LT. Unless it was H/C and meth/fuel system he was not at 800 tho. Without these he would be more like 650.

Was he manual or auto? The ZLE manual is track specific and has a really short 6th gear.

Great vid, you made those kid's day.
Automatic. And I remember when I had my c7z06 it would hit a brick wall around 128mph.

Users who are viewing this thread