Bob Stegemeier Magic Dyno Inside Stage III Port Job

mikea074

Cobramods
Established Member
I just Got my Blower back and all I can say is wow.

Bob really is a porting God :bowdown:

First Run is in yellow
Second Run is in Green

By the way this was without the BAP and MAFex I just installed them last friday. after the dyno run.

My Air fuel is 11.6 acroos the board.

michael_dyno.jpg

Last edited:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Please shrink the graph to 1024x768 or something.

What do you mean this is without the BAP and MAF-X? It say's you have them in your sig. What was the A/F?

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
Wonder why it say's "Fly Wheel Power" at the top of the graph? Is it converting from RWHP?

mikea074

Cobramods
Established Member
By the way this was without the BAP and MAFex I just installed them last Friday. after the dyno run.

My Air fuel is 11.6 across the board.

The blower has never been ported before this is my first port job.

The HP Rating is RWHP

For those of you that don't know what dunapack dyno is please read below.

The Dynapack™ direct couples to the wheel hubs and applies a precisely controlled hydraulic load. This method of direct coupling plus its built-in strength means the Dynapack™ is always in control of the vehicle.

With the power of the Dynapack™ literally at your

fingertips, you have complete control over the test and the demands placed on the vehicle.

Flexible data presentation and analysis is available direct from the Dynapack™ in seconds.

Dynapack™ chassis dynamometers are such a radical departure from the stereotypical roller dyno that it really is in a class of its own. Most of the previous assumptions made about chassis dynos (the roller type) simply do not apply to the Dynapack™

bmw_rear.jpg

porsche.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, the bottom line is that you're making some great power with the setup. What was your rwhp before the porting? Those numbers are just as important because they show what your increase was.

Another question. Why did you do the BAP and MAFXtender if your dyno number and A/F were fine across the board? Just curious.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
It says flywheel but its really RWHP, its @ the hubs. I use a dynapack as well. The packs also are very close to dynojet #s as well.

Nice #s mike

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
mikea074 said:
Thanks Bob i am getting ready for 4LB lower and a 50 shot of nos
That explains it! That's going to be a beast. Best of luck on your modding path. Let us know how much power you make with the 4 lb. lower and 50 shot. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread