Bogarts for B day

boca ron

Banned
My wife suprised the heck out of me today for a early birthday gift, she continues to impress me with her attention to detail. She ordered for me front 5" skinnies and 16/10 with 6.5 back spaceing in the welded r/t model. She also was good enough to throw in billet caps and lug nuts to boot.I am totally stoked, what a girl, my goodness. And as a bonus shes drop dead beautiful,it doesnt get any better than this. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jerseybolt

JLP BUILT
Established Member
Awsome Boca Ron. My girl just like that . before L fest last year (2 days before) she bought me an Afco heat exchanger and A new helment ..

Lets see some pic of your new wheels..

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Awesome. Hey ron......

ttiwwop.gif

I love those ... :-D

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
You are lucky for sure!! That is an awesome present, not to mention that she actually gets you stuff you want and can use. Congrats and Happy Early B-Day!!!

boca ron

Banned
Thanks alot guys for all the nice gestures,obviously priorities changed as far as my usual wednesday test and tune, duty calls hehe. Hey somebodys gotta doit (Cough cough her cough) Ill figure out how the post up pics thing works tommorow.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
boca ron said:
Thanks alot guys for all the nice gestures,obviously priorities changed as far as my usual wednesday test and tune, duty calls hehe. Hey somebodys gotta doit (Cough cough her cough) Ill figure out how the post up pics thing works tommorow.

I'm still rolling from this. I just hate putting in work to payback the wife. My birthday is the 31st, we'll see if I get the gauges :banana:

Congrats and happy birthday!

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
boca ron said:

LOL , he got it :bowdown:

TucsonPred said:
I'm still rolling from this. I just hate putting in work to payback the wife. My birthday is the 31st, we'll see if I get the gauges :banana:

Congrats and happy birthday!

LOL :poke: I try and pay my wife back daily :thumbsup:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
leach said:
At Moroso tonight?

I went,he was not there..I guess he was getting another b-bay gift from his wife...LOL Ron,let me know when is a good time to swing by..I think you have some stuff for me to ship...For Herb and Tuscan....

Users who are viewing this thread