BOLO Stolen 57 Chevy

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I live in Boynton and moving to Deerfield this Saturday, I'll be driving between Boynton and Deerfield all week... I'll keep my eyes open.

Thank you. It stands out for sure. Everyone knows my Mom as the lady with the 57 Chevy.... :nonono:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
That is HORRIBLE man, sorry to hear. Good luck with everything.

flattrack53

Established Member
Man, I hope you find her car. This is always a bad situation...But I hope for a happy ending for you guys

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i hope you find it in one piece.

I second this. Hialeah is the place to locate stolen parts. ****ing minorities.

i love how threads like these bring the racists out of the their dimly lit corners. you guys just can't help yourselves in situations such as this.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
i hope you find it in one piece.

i love how threads like these bring the racists out of the their dimly lit corners. you guys just can't help yourselves in situations such as this.

That's because the minorities help themselves to other people's stuff. The stereotypes are there for a reason.

-Eric

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I received an update. Please anyone on Orlando keep an eye out. This is an e-mail my Mom received from a friend of a friend.....

I’m a good friend of Paul and Kim Varney and I received the email regarding the stolen 1957 Chevy. I was in Orlando for a graduation on Saturday April 30th and was getting set to return home early Sunday morning of May 1st. My son and I pulled into a 7-11 to get some gas before getting on the turnpike and as I was pumping gas, what I believe was a 1957 Chevy pulled up to the store. Here is what I know for sure. The car was blue with a silverfish looking top, it had spoked wheels for sure with white walls! Unfortunately, I’m not much of a car buff so I can’t tell you much more about it. I just noticed it because it was certainly not a vehicle you would see just driving around. It was in impeccable condition. There were two late twenty to early thirty looking men in the car. The passenger hopped out, went quickly in the store and exited quickly with a pack of cigarettes. Then poof they were gone. I didn’t get any sort of ID on the driver but the passenger was about 5’9” and 170 lbs. He had a short hair cut (dark brown) and he had it perfectly trimmed and his hairlines taped. He had a 1 or 2 day old beard perfectly manicured. I believe he may have been Hispanic. That’s it, I really didn’t pay much attention but the car was beautiful and caught my eye. My son was in the store buying juice and water and only saw the car leaving the parking lot. I just talked to him on the phone and he doesn’t remember anything other than that I was excited about seeing such an unusual and beautiful car. I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Good luck!

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
I cant understand how some people still live in denial. Minorites does a lot of crime. Simple as that.

"....I believe he may have been Hispanic...."

To OP: I hope they find your moms car soon and that its in good condition! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread