boost cooler guinea pigs out there

wuplash

Established Member
anybody going to try the boost cooler that was written up in the june issue of mm&ff??????

i just wonder how effective this would be vs the giggle juice,but from a cost standpoint it looks to be a cheaper alternative.

Juiced-03

Established Member
It wont give you the power increase like nitrous will though. It essentially allows you to add more timing to your tune, that is how it makes power. I did a search and listened to others' post about the topic and came to the conclusion that this wouldn't be the best idea for the Cobra. If I want power gains I will use nitrous or get a KB.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Juiced-03
It wont give you the power increase like nitrous will though. It essentially allows you to add more timing to your tune, that is how it makes power. I did a search and listened to others' post about the topic and came to the conclusion that this wouldn't be the best idea for the Cobra. If I want power gains I will use nitrous or get a KB.
I agree.

Don03cobra

Established Member
I actually had a water injection kit on my 10 second blown 90' gt for about 5 months doing extensive research and found that it did little to nothing.
It wasnt the "snow performance" kit that you are refering too but it was another well known kit.
It was a great idea on paper, but it really didnt lower ACT's effectivley.
Example; while setting at a stop light and idling, my ACT's would be in the 170 range, if I would spray while setting, it would go down to 150 or so, so at that point, it was effective however, I did extensive tesing on WOT runs, and saw ACT's drop very minimal to none. That was using water.. I did spray some alchy and was able to richen it up a bit but it was so inconsistant, I took it off.
If I want more power on my 03 cobra, I will shoot a small fog of crazy juice into it... water is for fishys :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread