boost lag???

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
hey guys,
i put my stage 4 blower on along with all those goodies in my thread, had it pesonally tuned by RICK @ Amazon tuneing on a dyno.fyi. The problem is, when i shift, i get this lag :shrug: . Its jerks you forward like your brakeing and then slams you back after a pause or "lag", and thats inbetween the shifts. anyone know whats going on or how to fix it?
thanks for looking!:beer:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
It may be the boost bypass. It should be turned off in the tune, but you need to check. Next would be the driver mod usually, its not tuned properly yet(drvr mod).

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
is your clutch worn???
my cobra had that problem when i first bought it, the previous owner rode the clutch till it barely cought. my new clutch shoots me forward when im on the throttle and shifting gears

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Call Rick and let him know. He might be able to tweak the tune to get around it. This is one thing my tuner has had good luck with and I'm really happy with it.

Also a nice powershift will stop all the hesitation in between gears.

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
Do the pprv delete and it will clear it up, most of it can be worked out in the tune but it's very time consuming. The easiest fix to keep the go fast pedal to the floor while shifting!

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
Hmm? pprv delete huh? so its not getting enough feul between shifts and the pprv delete will cure it?

my clutch should be fine, not feeling any slip or hearing any noises.

ill also let rick know tonight and see what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread