Boost went to Zero??

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
The superstock tractors are pretty crazy, most of that stuff is pretty volatile. Those guys have balls IMHO, with that kind of wheel speed being that high in the air. It makes the modified tractors/2wd's I run/pit crew for look tame.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
That's just insane, head was still bolted to the block!!!!! It just split cast iron like it was nothing. He's lucky it didn't kill him!!! :eek:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
LOL.... OMG.... WTF....???? <--- couldn't think of anything more intelligent to say... that shit is crazy, look at the size of those pistons! :eek:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's gotta be the biggest motor explosion I've ever seen. Man!

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Wow, just a little duct tape will fix it right up

Are you ****ing crazy, :fm: You're going to need some JB weld too, dam it. :-D I can't believe you think that you're going to fix it with just the tape, I can cleary see that some JB will be needed, what the hell were you thinking. :lol: :rolling: :D Use your head man!!! :kaboom: :-D

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
DDogsrt461BLK said:
Are you ****ing crazy, :fm: You're going to need some JB weld too, dam it. :-D I can't believe you think that you're going to fix it with just the tape, I can cleary see that some JB will be needed, what the hell were you thinking. :lol: :rolling: :D Use your head man!!! :kaboom: :-D

What on Earth is wrong with you? dont you know your gonna need some silicone and krazy glue too?!?! Jeez... people these days... :loser: :kaboom: :D :p

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Quick96Cobra said:
What on Earth is wrong with you? dont you know your gonna need some silicone and krazy glue too?!?! Jeez... people these days... :loser: :kaboom: :D :p

I think yucko said it best, I'm a idiot, I'm a idiot, I'm a idiot, :pepper: :banana: Thats a quality picture for sure, never seen nothing like that before in my life. I'll make sure not to post again until I get my head out of my ass. :D :-D :bs:

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
I had girlfriend that her brother race in ntpa events he ran 3 turbos for 120psi of boost insane it was like a 600 - 700 ci straight 6

Users who are viewing this thread