Boot

Muchman

Established Member
Hey guys thank to this sight I broke down and Modded the 03 Cobra-- Bye Bye warranty but who really cares!!

Anyhow, I had my 03 for nearly a year now (received it on June 28) I ordered in Feb 2002 and I was the first one to receive this new type of beast from the dealership I ordered from. So I thought I was pretty cool. I showed up at the dealership all proud and arrogant, the first time I seen this car I almost had to stroke if you know what I mean, I went for a test drive and killed it twice on the preliminary ride. The salesman was with me because I promised him a ride and he just shook his head and laughed. So needless to say I was a bit humbled, but it gets worse. So we get back to the dealership and all the Salesman come out to check out my ride, ego starting to grow again. So after some talk and showing off my new ride I get in the car to leave, the salesman and some customers were standing around the car and at this point they were just gawking. So I start up the engine to leave, I revved a little then let out the clutch and it died, then I repeat this two more times. So needless to say I was humbled again. I contribute this to the car being to bleeping quiet. So at this point I am pretty embarrassed so I try to redeem myself by doing a little burn out pulling out of the dealership, but low and behold the freaking traction control was on--give me a break.

Anyhow, thanks for all the great info on this sight!

MightyMo

Established Member
ran out of gas on my test drive

good part, this hot chick was staring at me while the salesman filled up the tank, too bad she was very pregnant.

8.2 miles on the odometer and there I am in Columbia, SC entering the onramp for the interstate

this Mustang GT decides to mess with me

had to backdown, saleman said go get em..

naa, right place, not the right time..

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Welcome Muchman,

Don't feel bad. I have driven a clutch for the last 11 years including Ford Motorsport and Centerforce dual friction clutch mods. The '03 Cobra clutch seems to have a spot it really grabs at. I have killed it when I haven't been paying attention.

Enjoy getting used to your new ride. It gets better! :beer:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hey Mustangscotty,

If she's very pregnant, at least she can't "get pregnant" if you know what I mean.

Uh oh, is that my wife I hear coming?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
waive.gif
HI

Users who are viewing this thread