Bored, a few pics CO cobra

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL at it being "nothing special". You have one awesome looking CO Terminator there. Great stance, great wheels to contrast the paint color, etc. Just a good looking car. You must be loving it. :rockon:

93foxbody

Established Member
Thanks!!
Looks awesome! CO is one of the best colors made for sure.
Thank you!
Best Mustang color ever!!!!
I agree!
The Mach in front of the shop looks just like my car! haha Nice clean Cobra man
Lol, that's a friend of mine, she keeps hers just as clean as mine!
5ynysaju.jpg
:beer:
Always love some Competition Orange!
Can't go wrong with it!
my dream color :rockon:
Mine too, glad I found one:rockon:

93foxbody

Established Member
Love that cobra! :beer:
Can never have too much of it, lol.
i love CO
Me too!
If I can manage to sell my saleen..cobra is where I'm going :)
Good choice ;)
LOL at it being "nothing special". You have one awesome looking CO Terminator there. Great stance, great wheels to contrast the paint color, etc. Just a good looking car. You must be loving it. :rockon:
Haha, true story, nothing special, just your average run of the mill CO cobra ;) Thanks! And I do love it!
looks just like my car except i have a cowl hood and tinted tail lights... looks great!
I had em first!! Lol jk. Funny thing, I saw a post of yours the other day, and thought, " his looks just like mine, except for the cowl hood, hmmm...." Lol. Thanks!:beer:

selbyvince

Established Member
I had em first!! Lol jk. Funny thing, I saw a post of yours the other day, and thought, " his looks just like mine, except for the cowl hood, hmmm...." Lol. Thanks!:beer:

lol it seems there is quite a few comp orange cars with the black saleens :(

ill take a road trip to pensacola if you want to trade hoods lol, i want to go back to a factory look for some reason, but didnt want to have to mess with paint. funny thing is, my car just got shot for mm&ff magazine, if you get my hood you could pull off saying its your car haha.

selbyvince

Established Member
im down bro, does it come off? mine aint perfect.. it has a few trimmed placed on the underside from when it was a turbo car and had a big front runner intake, few runs in the paint thats not really noticeable at all.. i can get you pics if you want to try and figure this out. bout time for another vacation anyway lol. last time i went to pensacola it was to buy some wheels lol.

pm'ing you now

Users who are viewing this thread