Borla mufflers

Zemedici

Established Member
Not sure that you can. I started the same search and quickly ended it when I called borla direct and they said they do not sell the stinger mufflers separate from the catback, unless it is a warranty issue. Summit sells the touring style muffler, but not the stinger.

s351

Established Member
I thought the type s was the stinger muffler? A few places carry them, they could be different mufflers I donno

s351

Established Member
Ya that's what I thought, the stinger is just a straight thru like the type s, I'm sure they gotta sound pretty similar, if not the exact same thing as the stinger. Jegs sells them aswell.

s351

Established Member
Ya, I'm wanting to swap my bassanis out with some stingers just the mufflers, I don't like Borlas tips but I don't know if they will line up correctly.

GodStang

Established Member
Also have interest. Borla does not make a SS 3" for IRS and our cars so I am taking my JBA SS 3" and want to swap with Stingers.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
The S-type Borla muffler is the exact same thing as the Stinger muffler. I ordered a set from jegs about 2 years ago.

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
I cut my Stingers off and replaced them with Magnaflows because I couldn't stand the drone at 2000 rpm....stupid loud with long tubes and an off road X pipe. I sold those used Stingers for more than 2 Magnaflows cost me new.

Users who are viewing this thread