Borla stingers arrived

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
HELLO ALL,
I ordered the Stingers on Friday the 12th from Kansas and they arrived this morning.
I went to my buddies Polishing shop in MonteBello CA. to start on the MIRRORING phase. I couldn't put them on the way they came outta the box.
So here is the transition of them. Will finish them up after work tomorrow and have them installed by the Weekend...
Enjoy!!!

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

JoeLee

Last edited:

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Finished!!!
My buddy lemme do all the straight tubing, but when it came down to the Hangars, he had to do them. He said that if the wheel catches it in the wrong angle, It would rip my arm off and possibly F*** me up...
If anyone local wants to have work done from him, PM me and I'll give you his #, and if people wanna ship stuff to him, He's open for Bidness. He does work for Classic cars that are in Japan as well.

IMG_0408.jpg

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Ok, Greg R.E.T. installed these bad boys today. WOW F***** LOUD and Drone city...
Will take full car pics this weekend...
Enjoy...

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
Finished!!!
My buddy lemme do all the straight tubing, but when it came down to the Hangars, he had to do them. He said that if the wheel catches it in the wrong angle, It would rip my arm off and possibly F*** me up...
If anyone local wants to have work done from him, PM me and I'll give you his #, and if people wanna ship stuff to him, He's open for Bidness. He does work for Classic cars that are in Japan as well.

and i just spent 15 hours polishing my magnaflow catbk. oh well, would have cost too much to ship out. but for someone local, the polishing looks great

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Sound from the Cockpit...
From the freeway onramp...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcSC0KPgOl8"]YouTube- 2003 sonic blue cobra borla stingers SVT[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread