Borla Stingers

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Ok, I decided to throw some stingers on my car to go along with the bassani catted X thats already on there. Im wanting to know whos got the best price on Borlas? Ive found them for around $679. But thats the cheapest so far.

yyz82

Established Member
Ok, thanks for the help guys. I actually found them for 637.95 free shipping at streetside auto.com.

Hell yea, did you call them to get that price? Showing more on the website like 670 bucks.

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hmm... been considering the swap from my bassani to stingers and thats tempting. I could always get some money back for my damn near brand new bassani cb...

tire_fryin89

Established Member
I had bassani on my 01 GT and I loved the way they sounded, but they just dont sound the same on a 4V to me. Ill be running a bassani cattet X with them. Ill try to get a video after the install next week.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
can stinger mufflers be bought seperately and welded in place? i hate to buy the whole catback one day when my magnaflow c/b is already polished

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Well, I installed my Stingers today. I have to say, with my Bassani catted X, they sound so sweet! Ill try to get a sound clip up tomorrow. Only took them 2 days to be delivered.

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Well, I took a video but the sound came out aweful (cheap camera), so Ill have to borrow someones I guess till I buy a good one. Either way, theres a million of catted bassani X Borla combos on here. Ill at least post some pics in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread