Boss 302: $10k over MSRP "market adjust" = Bankston Ford Arlington TX

Loosescrews

Established Member
A quick search and a few phone calls will yield several BOSSs at UNDER MSRP. If you pay MSRP or more then you obviously are too lazy to search or have money to burn.

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
That's how I found mine, 3 weeks worth of leg work...
Got mine for about 3G under at a Very small dealership in Western IL

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I told Planet Ford in Spring, TX that Id sign papers on a white on red Boss that very moment if they'd sell it at MSRP rather than the 5k premium they were asking. They said no. I left.

According to the sales manager "Shelbys are 10k over sticker and the Boss is 5k over."

Btw- Planet Ford didn't have the actual price on any of the Shelbys or Bosses on their lot. The MSRP plus 5K BS was at the negotiating table.

Screw Planet, they're completely worthless. I won't even go there for service. In fact, I just drove all the way to Gullo in Conroe to have my car looked at. Call Mak Haik, they offered me a white one at MSRP. Unfortunately it was after I bought my orange one in Oklahoma.

jake74

Established Member
When I bought my boss 3 month's ago they had a $2,500 mark up on it but I ended up paying a $1,000 under msrp.I guess they figure it doesn't hurt to ask as there may be a sucker out there.

johnsjmc

Established Member
I found 2 in Fl. (small dealer near Daytona) about 6 weeks ago for $1500 under msrp. local Tampa dealers are still asking $5k over I ended up buying a CPO car with 800 mi from Katy Texas for $3500 under (plus track key and brake cooling already installed) CPO added 2 yrs & 40,000 mi to the powertrain warranty also. I thought a good deal for 800 mi.

Last edited:

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Can't knock em for trying. Customers ignore Msrp when shopping for one they can get for $10k under but as soon as a dealer asks $10k over Msrp is suddenly important lol

TXRickC

Established Member
Yeah Mac Hack Ford (yes I said that on purpose due their hacking of my 2001 Lightning 9 years ago) sucks overall in sales and service.

They are still asking $71k for a 2012 GT500 coupe, I just got one 45 min away equipped the exact same (well no car cover) for $50,500.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread