Boss 302S #1 bites it...

Monster Mach

Established Member
Wait wasn't this the car the guy bought it at. A dealer then noticed it was number one and it went for a few hundred k on ebay?

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
no. that #1 was a boss street car. this is the boss s world challenge race car. it was dinged at mid ohio this past weekend. looks like its not serious. front clip at most.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Sad is when someone buys a race car and throws it in a garage and never drives it....... Rich is using the car as intended and enjoying every minute of it!

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
correct, mark. seems to me that mustang is on its way to reestablishing world challenge as something to watch.

on a side note i am in the process of trying to aquire a bent boss 302r chassis to rebuild as a project. cant bring them back to life if they have never lived.

SDW Racing

Established Member
Sad is when someone buys a race car and throws it in a garage and never drives it....... Rich is using the car as intended and enjoying every minute of it!

True Dat! Bend 'em...break 'em....fix 'em and drive 'em!!!!! Wish I had one of these pups right now!:banana:

Last edited:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i need alladan's lamp and that wouldnt be enough wishes for what i want. my C. your R. a boss 302 street. a boss 302 race.

maybe i get get one more if i try really hard.

i just found an unmolested(if that term can be used)2001 bondurant gt school car for $8k. i'd like that too.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
IT'S BACK!!!!!!

So Boss 302S #1 was repaired and raced at the NASA Championships in both the ST2 and AI classes where he finished on the podium in AI.

cobrar217

Established Member
IT'S BACK!!!!!!

So Boss 302S #1 was repaired and raced at the NASA Championships in both the ST2 and AI classes where he finished on the podium in AI.

Hi Mark
Good to see #1 being used for what she was built to do.
any Idea when the next lot of Boss 302S will be finished. We've ordered a White one to replace the old 00R we used to race and play beside our 05 Ford GT racer
cheers
Neil

smitty328

Established Member
Hi Mark
Good to see #1 being used for what she was built to do.
any Idea when the next lot of Boss 302S will be finished. We've ordered a White one to replace the old 00R we used to race and play beside our 05 Ford GT racer
cheers
Neil

Yes, Please! I am impatiently awaiting mine too.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Hey guys,

Just waiting for a few last parts to show up and our build slot to open up at the plant and then we'll start production.

The cars will be worth the wait........

Users who are viewing this thread