Boss stroker build up, ported heads, cams, 2.9 whipple.

mach1033

Established Member
Nice. Your gonna make some sick power. Tell me how your pocket feels when your done lmao.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Nice build plan !! U will be making over 800whp on e85 @24 psi with the heads and cams ! I personally would've gone CP OR DIAMOND PISTONS though ... Good luck with the build I will be Subbing to this :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Glad you got it all figured out.. your car is going to make killer power.. But when I transfer back home... I'm comin for ya. ;) :D

Ironhand

Banned
Nice build plan !! U will be making over 800whp on e85 @24 psi with the heads and cams ! I personally would've gone CP OR DIAMOND PISTONS though ... Good luck with the build I will be Subbing to this :)

When his custom pistons come in, I will show you his and an off the shelf Diamond piston then you would change your mind. :beer:

gabe1530

Banned
Nice. Your gonna make some sick power. Tell me how your pocket feels when your done lmao.

tell me about it Al. i was going to just stick with the boss and stock internals but once i got this far you might as well go all out.

thanks, i hope so. after seeing the piston design im happy with the choice Cory and I made. refer to ironhands post.

Glad you got it all figured out.. your car is going to make killer power.. But when I transfer back home... I'm comin for ya. ;) :D

thanks Chris, im looking forward to it! yeah, i need to tell drew that ill just be bringing him everything now.

What are the issues with the crusher you're talking about?

the idle is the big one as the big 160mm monoblade throttle bodys are hit are miss and the baypass valve issue. im pretty sure they got it all fixed but i really dont want to switch as its mainly a street car that will barely see the track. plus, its not really in the budget. if i do decide to move up ill go with a 3.4 crusher down the road.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Congrats buddie..cant wait till I get mine together as well. Youll beat me to it since your going for dec. Im saving for another car rignt now. Hopefully by this time next year ill cash a car.

gabe1530

Banned
Congrats buddie..cant wait till I get mine together as well. Youll beat me to it since your going for dec. Im saving for another car rignt now. Hopefully by this time next year ill cash a car.

well the engine will be done in around december. i also get back to the states around the same time so the whole longblock swap wont happen for a little while after.

this build will be documented here and on Ironhands facebook page.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
When his custom pistons come in, I will show you his and an off the shelf Diamond piston then you would change your mind. :beer:

Subbing....of course

So how much do you have to spend before you get a FB Friend request from Cory???? lmao...Im low on friends

Last edited:

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
Subscribing. I just got my 9.5:1 block in and my heads are being stage 3 ported as I type. I was already running corn on stock block with a 2.6 KB with behemoth on 18 lbs. Now gonna be 9.5:1 compression motor with arp everything stage 3 heads with Crower stage 4 blower cams and 2.8 KB with behemoth at 18lbs on korn till i break everything in along with all the other goodies full exhaust, fuel system, solid rear. Sure I forgot something but pretty close to what your doing.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Gabe, what are you exhaust plans as I know your running MAC 1 5/8 LT you gonna budget for bigger? 3"?

gabe1530

Banned
the boss block just finished machining and final bore is 3.700 . line honing is next but waiting on the arp side bolts to do that.

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
IMAG0879.gif

BOSS Block. 3.75 Stroke Kellogg Crank, Main bearings, ARP Main Studs, & ARP Side Bolts with more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread