Boss302 Owners Kit

JoeJ

Established Member
Received my Boss302 owners Kit from Ford today. Very impressive. Included key fob , VIN specific Certificate of Authenticity on the car, complete with collectible posters, Boss302 hardcover book, and DVD. Also an invite to participate in the Boss Track Attack program at Miller. Hmmm..A bunch of Texas Boss owners are planning on attending in June 2013, to be known as the Texas Tornatoes..lol. Miller will never be the same.

Last edited:

str3ck

Established Member
oh man i hope mine comes soon. all the research i was doing, no one could verify that 2013 owners were going to get them. I know there was no reason the believe that we wouldn't, but no one had received one yet.

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
Get some beater wheels and put some race tires on them. That's about all you'll need for that track event. Maybe a set of front rotors and race pads if you plan on really pushing it.

SOCOMech

Established Member
A couple of people over on one of the Boss forum's got theirs too. I believe both of them got their xars in May.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
Yeah. Probably jerks off with it. :(

He'll do that for about a year and then send it to you, unsolicited.

Goddamn that guy is a weirdo.

kbroush

Established Member
^LOL is there anything special we need to do to get this kit? I feel left out : ( I called Miller Motorsports and im on their list fo 2013 for track attack!

str3ck

Established Member
got a surprise delivery from the UPS guy today. as i was signing for it i saw that it was from ford racing. got my kit today, it's awesome. and one for the posters is of a SBY non-LS, so it's perfect for me. #114 SBY Boss 302 built.

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
tumblr_m78jcgwX9u1r6on7h.gif

NJSP117

Established Member
So....if we got a Boss in August, we might not see it until November.... :(
Hopefully they don't run out! :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread