Boston Marathon Explosion

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
BOSTON—Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in injuries.

Bloody spectators were being carried Monday to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners. Police wove through competitors as they ran back toward the course.

"There are a lot of people down," said one man, whose bib No. 17528 identified him as Frank Deruyter of North Carolina. He was not injured, but marathon workers were carrying one woman, who did not appear to be a runner, to the medical area as blood gushed from her leg. A Boston police officer was wheeled from the course with a leg injury that was bleeding.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish line. Another explosion could be heard a few seconds later.

Anybody have any details on this? It sure seems like this pretty serious with not enough details to be reported on right now... I am sure as the afternoon unfolds we will here more, I was just wondering if anyone local had more details....

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
C9ephSF.jpg

bOpckyE.jpg

Dp5tejO.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
definitely an attack. just saw video of the 2 explosions, one a couple blocks down from the other

praying for the people down there

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
****ing lunatics in this country... It's starting to get just like the middle east in this country. Mass shootings almost a weekly occurrence, people blowing places up.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Watching some video they are showing of the initial response. The main explosion was next to the flags. The video shows them dismantling them to get to the injured.....this is crazy

Users who are viewing this thread