Bought a HK USP Compact 45 today

USMC-2-USN

Established Member
I picked up something that makes a big hole today! Nice addition to my HK P7, SIG 228, and SIG 229. Also shares ammo with my thompson! Nice pistol if you have to get a 45. i paid $500 for a $750 pistol. It was mine 6 months ago, sold it, now the guy needed money so i bought it back. (originally sold it to him for $600 and he never shot it...i kinda feel guilty)

Link to Specs

Last edited:

USMC-2-USN

Established Member
I have never shot a MARK 23 but have shot one of the USP Tactical 45s. To me the USP compact was more accurate because felt recoil is less (because of the spring/buffer design) and it isn't so much mass to hold out in front of you.

Also you have to option to carry the compact where it is not an option unless you are a BIG person with the M23 or tactical.

For you guys that like HK pistols you should try out the P7 squeeze cocker pistol also. 2 lb trigger pull and fixed barrel for accuracy

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
"Also you have to option to carry the compact where it is not an option unless you are a BIG person with the M23 or tactical."

Good point. I still have to pick up my CCW. Then I will go on a shopping spree. The MK23 seems like a good option under my trenchcoat or overcoat that and a HK M4 Super 90 Tactical shotgun :bowdown: for those 3 a.m. trips to the inner city rental mansion.

The compact seems like a nice all around "quite concealable with a shirt and tie option" though.

Users who are viewing this thread