Bought a new house

SNCBOOM

Established Member
My wife and I bought our first home about 3 years ago. Needing more room and wanting to get farther away from the city we started looking for something larger; 2,000+ sq ft and at least 3 acres of land. After 6 months of searching we finally found the one for us. 2,359 sq ft and a 600 sq ft partially finished basement on 5 acres. I've got a Bobcat with a brush cutter that is going to get to work on the back yard in short order.

2exc95h.jpg

10emplc.jpg

eg67x0.jpg

coposrv

Established Member
That would be my ideal home. Just need to come up with a cool mill. So much room for activities!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It's out in the country, we'll be able to see the stars again! About 1 hour 15 minutes outside of Atlanta. I can't wait, I'll need to add a pipe and extend the approach of driveway so I can get a truck/trailer in there. Build a circular driveway and eventually a detached 2 car garage. And also a fence.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Yes, we walked the wooded portion of the property on deer trails. Saw a few rubs, it's mostly farms and estates with horses around. Could definitely bow hunt in the rear of the property.

oldmodman

Established Member
Great house and piece of property. Just the land would be at least 4 million around me in Los Angeles.
What are the utilities like. City or well water. Sewer or septic system? Cable?

I am looking for a similar piece of property and house. It will be well water. Plus I will be installing quite the solar farm behind the house too.
I just want to be far away from the nearest house. I want to be able to play my stereo and Home Theater LOUD!

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Yes, we walked the wooded portion of the property on deer trails. Saw a few rubs, it's mostly farms and estates with horses around. Could definitely bow hunt in the rear of the property.
Nice. When it gets close to hunting season set up a feeder and see what you get

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Great house and piece of property. Just the land would be at least 4 million around me in Los Angeles.
What are the utilities like. City or well water. Sewer or septic system? Cable?

I am looking for a similar piece of property and house. It will be well water. Plus I will be installing quite the solar farm behind the house too.
I just want to be far away from the nearest house. I want to be able to play my stereo and Home Theater LOUD!
Has a drilled well and septic, all electric otherwise. Wouldn't mind doing solar eventually. Building a second garage/shop will be the first large project.

kaz109

Established Member
Congrats on your new home. It reminds me of the farm house on Walking Dead

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Congrats - that's beautiful! You will have a serious brush pile when you're done! With that much property why not build a bigger garage, or at least design it and place it so you can expand later.

I'm hoping to downsize in a few years and move to a house on a bigger lot. I'd like 5-10 acres and 1500-1800 sq ft. A 10-20 car garage will be on the menu as well.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Well done Sir. LOVE that porch...

Is this where the 1st Annual 2017 SVTP Car Meet and Extravaganza will be held?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Congrats! Great house and property. Country life is the best. The wife and i are on 10 acres on a river and it's heaven.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very, very nice!
Congrats and best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread